14:28, Thu 11 Jul
[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Hard to be too cynical when evidence suggests we've done the same with St Andrew's but it's not something I'm in favour of. Wondered what SMH thought of it all? Think the EFL will act to close this loophole?
14:31, Thu 11 Jul
stevenn'ponzischeme
[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Hard to be too cynical when evidence suggests we've done the same with St Andrew's but it's not something I'm in favour of. Wondered what SMH thought of it all? Think the EFL will act to close this loophole?

It'll be closed as soon as they see BCFC on the list of clubs that have done it 😁
14:34, Thu 11 Jul
So, I asked someone who has checked the pending register for the land registry,

As of Friday, Blues have NOT sold their stadium.
14:40, Thu 11 Jul
According to the BBC list of transfers, Che was sold on 1 July. Does that mean we are shagged for P & S for 2018/19?
14:45, Thu 11 Jul
JohnP
According to the BBC list of transfers, Che was sold on 1 July. Does that mean we are shagged for P & S for 2018/19?

Nah, we're okay AFAIK
14:53, Thu 11 Jul
It depends. If it was legally going through on known and agreed terms on 30 June, the club would be expected to include it and, I assume, it would affect P&S too.

If however the transfer was still being negotiated and nothing was agreed in writing between Soton and us, the club could not include it in the accounts.

I was therefore assuming if Che was not sold on or before 30/06, BCFC would have flipped the stadium. If however Che's sale can be booked for 30/06 or earlier they can flip the stadium whenever the want to use for this year's P&S.
14:57, Thu 11 Jul
El Mayor
JohnP

Nah, we're okay AFAIK
By roughly how much?

And surely we're not daft enough to put both in the same year
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:58, Thu 11 Jul
El Mayor

Land reg isn't live data, and in some cases can take a few months to update - i have an account so if you want checking again in future happy to do so.
15:59, Thu 11 Jul
Robert Hopkins
El Mayor

Land reg isn't live data, and in some cases can take a few months to update - i have an account so if you want checking again in future happy to do so.

Which is why we checked the pending registry ;)
16:05, Thu 11 Jul
El Mayor
Robert Hopkins
El Mayor

Yet less than two weeks ago, you were saying that you thought it was done ;)
16:13, Thu 11 Jul
Noel Blake's Headbutt
El Mayor
Robert Hopkins
El Mayor

Yet less than two weeks ago, you were saying that you thought it was done ;)

I hadn't checked the pending registry then. I found someone with access to it to confirm one way or the other. That's how things work - if I don't know things, I find them out to make sure
16:31, Thu 11 Jul
I hope we haven't. It's for the best.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
16:33, Thu 11 Jul
The new owners might change the picture of Jota, though.
Revere me.
DB
07:56, Fri 12 Jul
Oo I have access to Land Reg. Never thought it would come in useful.
The Usual Suspect
14:27, Fri 12 Jul
DB
Don't call me Reg.
Revere me.