16:05, Thu 11 Jul
Clotet's Birmingham side take on Cova Piedade in Almada, Portugal

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
16:10, Thu 11 Jul
"Paul Robinson is back with us, he has great quality and can help the guys, he is good in possession, he is available for selection"

Crikey
@LeMod1875
16:13, Thu 11 Jul
Caretaker boss.
Permanent caretaker if you don't mind
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:16, Thu 11 Jul
It go tika taka tika taka tika taka throw in
16:18, Thu 11 Jul
B13blues
It go tika taka tika taka tika taka kick off
😉
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:22, Thu 11 Jul
Birmingham Mail
Clotet's Birmingham side take on Cova Piedade in Almada, Portugal

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Dongball.
16:24, Thu 11 Jul
😂😂

3-4-2-1

10:27, Sat 13 Jul
Based on pre-season game it appears that Peps preferred system is 3-4-1-2. Do we have the players for system? IMO no......
10:34, Sat 13 Jul
BlueSteve
Based on pre-season game it appears that Peps preferred system is 3-4-1-2. Do we have the players for system? IMO no......

I genuinely think any formation that is set as 3-4-anything is Championship suicide.
10:35, Sat 13 Jul
Unless you're wolves or have great quality
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
10:40, Sat 13 Jul
Chelè

I did mean for us, so meant with the squad we have. Not even sure 3/4 players would change my opinion on that either.
10:42, Sat 13 Jul
So it's not Championship suicide tbf. Obviously your formation should suit your playing options but it's been proved to be capable of being very successful. To write it off is daft (I know you didn't btw)
10:46, Sat 13 Jul
Kristoff
Chelè

I did mean for us, so meant with the squad we have. Not even sure 3/4 players would change my opinion on that either.
Not sure about that. We're going to struggle as it stands whatever the formation. I actually think that Colin and Pedersen are very decent choices for wing backs. I do think if we do go with that 3 at the back it should be a 352 to suit Juke
10:47, Sat 13 Jul
I'm not against 3 at the back. But our most recent flirtation with it under Clark gives me nightmares.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
10:50, Sat 13 Jul
Zola*