18:17, Thu 11 Jul
Did talking behind the hands happen last year?
FFS.
18:26, Thu 11 Jul
I’d just ban tennis altogether tbh.
18:44, Thu 11 Jul
Scarface
I’d just ban tennis altogether tbh.
No way too profitable. Was anybody else on Skybet 7/1 for Djokovic, Federer and Nadal to reach the semi finals?

Djokovic and Serena double would just seal a beautiful Wimbledon
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:32, Thu 11 Jul
Worthy
FFS.

It's been going for a few years now, one of the few dislikes in the game for me, and also touching hands after every point played.
19:32, Thu 11 Jul
bluemike
Worthy
FFS.

It's been going for a few years now, one of the few dislikes in the game for me, and also touching hands after every point played.
That’s the norm in most sports tbh
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:34, Thu 11 Jul
bluemike
Worthy
FFS.

πŸ€œπŸ€›
19:35, Thu 11 Jul
B13blues
bluemike
Worthy
FFS.

πŸ€œπŸ€›

πŸŽΎπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚
21:32, Thu 11 Jul
bluemike
B13blues
bluemike
Worthy
FFS.

πŸ€œπŸ€›

πŸŽΎπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚

TBF ... the way the media jump on every spoken word whether in context or not , you can’t blame them for disguising !
08:45, Fri 12 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
No way too profitable. Was anybody else on Skybet 7/1 for Djokovic, Federer and Nadal to reach the semi finals?

*inserts trumpet emoji*