17:53, Thu 11 Jul
Anyone know when tickets will go on sale?
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
17:59, Thu 11 Jul
They’ve extended the deadline for Gold and Platinum members until August 23rd. Unlucky
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:03, Thu 11 Jul
Do you mean July 23rd?

There's nothing on the website about the game, no priority deadline dates, nothing.

In fact, the only matches listed on the website are the pre season ones.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
18:04, Thu 11 Jul
No August 23rd. It’s only fair they’re our loyalest fans and lots are on their hollibobs
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:23, Thu 11 Jul
Once the away membership levels are confirmed I believe the tickets will go on sale shortly after. I reckon the tickets will probably be on sale a week Monday.
20:25, Thu 11 Jul
They have been confirmed it’s in the charter for 2019/20 season.
[www.bcfc.com]
20:34, Thu 11 Jul
I believe an email confirming the membership level will need to get sent out first. This should be happening next week so I've heard.
03:49, Fri 12 Jul
Beesman will be along shortly to let you know.
16:30, Fri 12 Jul
Just had an e mail confirming my away travel membership for next season. That's what I meant the club would need to confirm before Brentford tickets are put on sale.
20:59, Fri 12 Jul
You were right got mine earlier👍
21:08, Fri 12 Jul
At least by now everyone should now have had confirmation of what level away membership they have got. Brentford tickets should be on sale next week now I reckon, probably Tuesday I'd say.
22:11, Fri 12 Jul
Not getting past gold.
Loads on holiday so extended until after the game for Platinum and Gold.
Only fair tbh