11:28, Fri 12 Jul
Pining.
DES
11:32, Fri 12 Jul
he will, our loss.

kro
12:23, Fri 12 Jul
DES
Think a few players will have to lower expectations. Outside of the Premiership the money is drying up.
12:26, Fri 12 Jul
DES
DES
he will, our loss.

kro

100% this
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:33, Fri 12 Jul
AlumRocker
Think a few players will have to lower expectations. Outside of the Premiership the money is drying up.

Agree with this, been looking through other clubs business so far and it seems only Bristol and Brentford have spent any money (with both of them losing a lot of there best players)

The ffp rules are making it more difficult competing with the recently relegated teams. Evreyone seems to be struggling to recruit, but no club needs to recruit more than we do. As far as I can tell anyway.
12:38, Fri 12 Jul
Tilton shark
DES
he will, our loss.

kro

100% this

Still time to get him back then. Type we need inspirational leader of men.

Oh.
13:48, Fri 12 Jul
In other news Liam Ridgewell is a free agent...
14:15, Fri 12 Jul
What do we think the odds are of Blues re signing Morrison?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
14:32, Fri 12 Jul
Is it too late to kiss and make-up?

Then again Marc Roberts scored last night so the Mighty Dong probably thinks he's got it covered.
14:40, Fri 12 Jul
I think Roberts is going to surprise people this season, he will be fine IMO.
14:45, Fri 12 Jul
I think you might be the one surprised mate
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
DES
14:47, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
I think Roberts is going to surprise people this season, he will be fine IMO.
I really hope you are right, I didnt see enough of him to make a firm decision, but I thought Morrison from his Debut onwards was a cracking centre back!

KRO
15:02, Fri 12 Jul
DES
Roberts has been shaky but I think he can at least acheive Morrison's level. Confidence player, if you ask me, and he's never had a good run at it. Feck it, we've got nothing else.
15:05, Fri 12 Jul
Roberts made 3 passes in the game last night that Morrison, bless his cotton socks, has never made in his entire career.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...