Musername
I think Roberts is going to surprise people this season, he will be fine IMO.

Agreed.
He's had quite a few solid games and didn't really get a lot of credit.

He does have shaky moments but I put that down to coming in and out of the team and confidence.

A proper run in the team and he'd be ok, his lack of pace is a concern though if we play more of a high line this year.
Formerly Le Mod
15:33, Fri 12 Jul
Played the "Kaiser" role last night. I've no idea if that was intentional though.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
15:41, Fri 12 Jul
Roberts is a donkey.
15:53, Fri 12 Jul
A donkey who made 3 worldy passes last night.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
15:54, Fri 12 Jul
Quokkasskip
Roberts is a donkey.

He's better on the ball than Morrison.
18:12, Fri 12 Jul
DES
he will, our loss.

kro

Ok defender,good championship leader,cant pass wind, more than fair goals return,still:

Not the end of the World. TBH.
19:26, Fri 12 Jul
He's had quite a few solid games and didn't really get a lot of credit.

He does have shaky moments but I put that down to coming in and out of the team and confidence.

A proper run in the team and he'd be ok, his lack of pace is a concern though if we play more of a high line this year.

Seems absolutely ideal to be playing three at the back alongside Harding and Pedersen reading that description
@Bluewurst1875
20:34, Fri 12 Jul
Feck me I’m all for optimism but that back 3 would see us relegated by Christmas 😂
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Musername

Agreed.

Double agree
21:11, Fri 12 Jul
Carlsblues
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Musername

Agreed.

Double agree
I was confident under Monk he'd be fine. Not so sure atm
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
00:32, Sat 13 Jul
Two good posts, the last two.
Morro was a very good captain; often a good defensive barrier, putting his body on the line. Scored a good few goals. And a really good bloke.
But his distribution was poor, and there’s no way he’d suit Pep’s Plan.
Roberts CAN suit Pep’s plan, but confidence is an issue for him. We need to give him massive support & help him to grow into the role. Be patient with him & let him make a few mistakes, without loads of groans.
Harding’s mobility & athleticism should also suit us. He’s capable of being a great CB for us, especially if we play 3 CBs & 2 wing backs (and that’s what I want).

Morro was a good servant of the Club, and gave us value for money. I really hope he gets a solid Club & a good 2 yrs contract.
01:05, Sat 13 Jul
Against a National Leauge tin pot team come on psl hes Shite and evedidence to prove so
02:30, Sat 13 Jul
Musername

I’d be happy playing Harding and dean at cb rather than Roberts but we still need a replacement for morro
08:21, Sat 13 Jul
Agree

Some players need that little bit of confidence to produce their best.

Roberts, prior to his arrival at blues proved he can play at this level. Get behind the lad.