12:33, Fri 12 Jul
Going to Blackburn. Will be interesting to see if he can actually push on. He has good attributes but needs to be better at taking chances.
12:35, Fri 12 Jul
Shame, not usually one for buying old players but I'd have liked him back.

He's clearly got a bit of something but I think his career was set back by Wurzel putting him in and out of the team and thinking he was a winger.
12:40, Fri 12 Jul
Waggeh
Shame, not usually one for buying old players but I'd have liked him back.

He's clearly got a bit of something but I think his career was set back by Wurzel putting him in and out of the team and thinking he was a winger.

Elsie would have had him as a centre-back!
12:40, Fri 12 Jul
To similar to Juke IMO

Will never forget that shot v Witton that hit the inside of the post
12:48, Fri 12 Jul
Apparently he was better on the wing at Blackburn. That surprised me.

Lovely girlfriend.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
12:52, Fri 12 Jul
Strong forward options have Blackburn. The much maligned Graham, Dack, Ben Brereton and now Gallagher
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:58, Fri 12 Jul
I liked him a lot, think he will become a really good player.
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
13:24, Fri 12 Jul
fingles

Same here.
13:26, Fri 12 Jul
he's quite similar to Ben Brereton I think, He can look fantastic in parts, injuries and consistency let him down.

did he play at all last season?
13:31, Fri 12 Jul
fingles

Agreed

In hindsight he made a mistake signing for us when he had many options.

Used correctly he's a 15/20 goal a season man in this league, same as Che was before he was used correctly.
@LeMod1875
13:33, Fri 12 Jul
Yep. We brought some crap in that window but with a competent manager a front 3 of Boga/Gallagher/Jota would've tore the division apart.
13:42, Fri 12 Jul
Yep. We brought some crap in that window but with a competent manager a front 3 of Boga/Gallagher/Jota would've tore the division apart.

Slightly ironic that if it wasn't for an incompetent manager and we'd have got the best out of Gallagher and signed him then Adams wouldn't have come to the fore and earned us £15 million
13:44, Fri 12 Jul
Agree. Really rated Gallagher, surprised he's gone there.
13:56, Fri 12 Jul
Le Mod
fingles

Agreed

In hindsight he made a mistake signing for us when he had many options.

Used correctly he's a 15/20 goal a season man in this league, same as Che was before he was used correctly.

Yep.
14:12, Fri 12 Jul
Musername

Needed a proper midfielder behind them.

How much is he going for? Why aren't we in for him?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"