14:15, Fri 12 Jul
5 Million is the figure I've seen banded about
@LeMod1875
14:16, Fri 12 Jul
To be fair, signing for Harry Redknapp probably seemed a decent plan for a young forward.

...he wasn't actually to know he was going to end up being managed by a effing lunatic.
14:16, Fri 12 Jul
Out of our league financially I would guess. 5 mill fee and substantial wages.
14:21, Fri 12 Jul
Danny Graham has had an excellent career at this level and done well for Blackburn, but as you say seems unfairly derided, or at least under rated.
14:22, Fri 12 Jul
I actually don't know if we're skint or what we've got to spend any more.

Having generated about 18m in player sales and saved a fortune on the wage bill, plus the Cov money plus whatever we might have got/get from selling the ground you'd think £5m might not be an enormous stretch.

Maybe I'm just a mug who hasn't realised we're cutting costs and all the money is going back to China.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
DES
14:22, Fri 12 Jul
Englishblue
To similar to Juke IMO

Will never forget that shot v Witton that hit the inside of the post
English, lets not talk about misses V Vile, its o9ne of only things that can bring me down!

KRO
14:24, Fri 12 Jul
Think we're cutting costs so we can actually afford to pay the team we already have (or at least stay within P&S limits)

We had a wage bill that was completely unsustainable and out of control in relation to the money the club brings in each year (a shit amount). The money brought in is simply being spent on wages.

Can't see us spending more than 3 or 4 million in fees overall, but nobody really knows for sure, can't really predict this lot.
@LeMod1875
14:27, Fri 12 Jul
Which begs the question, where the chuff did Blackburn who are way deeper in the crap than us money wise, find that sort of cash?
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
14:28, Fri 12 Jul
They have bona fide wealthy owners
14:30, Fri 12 Jul
Last I saw Blackburn lost about 3 Million in their last accounts. We lost about 38 Million didn't we? Think their position is far healthier than ours
@LeMod1875
14:32, Fri 12 Jul
It makes no odds how wealthy your owners are, they are a financial basket case as a club.
14:36, Fri 12 Jul
I think theatre doing what most clubs in the championship will try every few years. Blow a ton on attempting to get up, either achieve it or fail and then have to asset-strip for a few seasons. Rinse and repeat.
14:38, Fri 12 Jul
We didn't start off from a debt of over 100 million.
15:21, Fri 12 Jul
To the owners.
15:24, Fri 12 Jul
Englishblue
To similar to Juke IMO

Will never forget that shot v Witton that hit the inside of the post

I don't think he's much like Juke at all.
Revere me.