15:42, Fri 12 Jul
He’s tall that’s about it 😂
17:25, Fri 12 Jul
It's like people just make a judgement on someone and then don't actually watch games.
Revere me.
17:29, Fri 12 Jul
SteveCherry
It makes no odds how wealthy your owners are, they are a financial basket case as a club.
It really does. It’s the most important thing long term
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:10, Fri 12 Jul
its feckin galling to think that with the money from both Che and Jota we could have gotten both Mahoney and Gallagher for just £6m, two players who could be decent acquisitons in the present whilst having more than enough potential to be cash windfalls in the future, both just need more experience and would have have give to them.
These owners Bahhh (bashes head into nearest wall)
18:43, Fri 12 Jul
It does seem that the owners are squandering opportunities. It really does seem as though we are not going to sign a soul.

I'll still keep my fingers crossed but the silence around transfers is deafening.
DES
18:56, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
Yep. We brought some crap in that window but with a competent manager a front 3 of Boga/Gallagher/Jota would've tore the division apart.
Ffs, I have heard it all now!
Boga/gallaher/Jota
Snorts/shakes head/grimaces!

Thankfully we ended up with juke& Adams!
Kro
19:14, Fri 12 Jul
DES
DES
Musername
Yep. We brought some crap in that window but with a competent manager a front 3 of Boga/Gallagher/Jota would've tore the division apart.
Boga/gallaher/Jota

Kro

It says something when even Ren can spot a footballer better than you.
19:14, Fri 12 Jul
DES
DES
Musername
Boga/gallaher/Jota

Kro

Adams left
Boga middle.
Jota right
Gallagher up top ahead of them

Unstoppable
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
19:15, Fri 12 Jul
bluesbot
its feckin galling to think that with the money from both Che and Jota we could have gotten both Mahoney and Gallagher for just £6m, two players who could be decent acquisitons in the present whilst having more than enough potential to be cash windfalls in the future, both just need more experience and would have have give to them.
These owners Bahhh (bashes head into nearest wall)

Yeah this is pretty depressing actually
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
DES
20:39, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
DES
Musername
Boga/gallaher/Jota

Kro

Who has he spotted?
Your preferred front three scored 7 goals last season our two scored 36! 🤣
20:48, Fri 12 Jul
DES
DES
Musername
DES
Musername
Boga/gallaher/Jota

Kro

Who has he spotted?
Your preferred front three scored 7 goals last season our two scored 36! 🤣

Why do you always have imaginary arguments with people, are they the only ones you win?

I never said they were my preferred front 3 at all. I said if they had a competent manager at the helm they would tear up the division. For some reason you took offence to this.
DES
22:21, Fri 12 Jul
Muser, I didn’t take offence, I never take offence, just laughed that anyone could imagine those three would do anything but get us relegated!
Kro
23:10, Fri 12 Jul
DES
I think you've got him DES
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
00:25, Sat 13 Jul
DES
DES
Muser, I didn’t take offence, I never take offence, just laughed that anyone could imagine those three would do anything but get us relegated!
Kro

They didn’t though did they?
09:35, Sat 13 Jul
Boga FFS -Who mentioned Boga? If anyone can be accused of having no end product then its that waster .It theres ever a blind alley anywhere he would find it .