13:09, Fri 12 Jul
We are 5/1 at Paddy Power so ive just whopped some money on it, anybody got any better odds and had a flutter. Also looking for us to be league lowest scorers but havent found it yet.
13:09, Fri 12 Jul
Booooooo!!
13:10, Fri 12 Jul
DES will be in soon to tell you you're a terrible person.
13:14, Fri 12 Jul
Why do you even post on here?
H Bomb on DES "I'm actually ashamed to support the same club as you"
13:16, Fri 12 Jul
I've just put £20 on us to get promoted with Paddypower at 9-1
13:16, Fri 12 Jul
Quite right too, if I had a Clapper board to hand I'd lob it at him.
13:17, Fri 12 Jul
notts_blue
Why do you even post on here?

Cos they get bored of him on WeWillJourneyOn
13:18, Fri 12 Jul
Waggeh

Nothing wrong with potentially making some money off of something we can't control.
13:21, Fri 12 Jul
Quite right. I see the holier than thou posters are about.
13:28, Fri 12 Jul
Suppose you'll need to get on it early before they stop taking bets 🤭
13:33, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
Waggeh

Nothing wrong with potentially making some money off of something we can't control.

I'm obviously being a little tongue in cheek, I'm not really gambler myself but if I was there's no need to bet on a shit outcome for Blues. There's a countless number of other stuff you can put a wager on. Why try to profit off your own misery?

Other than you know, to get attention on here.
13:36, Fri 12 Jul
I do it plenty to be honest. Softens the blow of losing knowing the pints in the pub after have already been paid for, and if blues win then that's great.
13:37, Fri 12 Jul
Waggeh
Musername
Waggeh

I'm obviously being a little tongue in cheek, I'm not really gambler myself but if I was there's no need to bet on a shit outcome for Blues. There's a countless number of other stuff you can put a wager on. Why try to profit off your own misery?

Other than you know, to get attention on here.

Nothing wrong with covering yourself.

If the worst happens you will at least have got yourself some doh

Im still P1ssed I didn't have a ton on villa to go up before the play offs. Instead of turning the tv off and not talking to anyone I would of been in the brass house 🤷‍♂️

God loves a trier
13:37, Fri 12 Jul
Each to their own, not sure it would soften the blow for me though.
13:42, Fri 12 Jul
Betting on v***a is different though, as much as I enjoy when they lose and think it's a bit of a laugh when they're struggling. I don't really care that much.

Having a small part of me being ok with Blues getting pumped doesn't sit right and just goes against the purpose of supporting a football club.