14:36, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
I do it plenty to be honest. Softens the blow of losing knowing the pints in the pub after have already been paid for, and if blues win then that's great.

Same. I'll be having £50 on Blues to be relegated. Winnings should go a fair way towards my League One season ticket.
14:42, Fri 12 Jul
5/1 are good odds. I can only see 4/1 now.
DES
14:58, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
Waggeh
Quite right too, if I had a Clapper board to hand I'd lob it at him.

Nothing wrong with potentially making some money off of something we can't control.
I can understand this cos its almost part of our we`re shite and we know we are mentality, but betting on the villa SHIZEN.. unforgivable!

kro
14:59, Fri 12 Jul
DES
DES
Musername
Waggeh

Nothing wrong with potentially making some money off of something we can't control.
I can understand this cos its almost part of our we`re shite and we know we are mentality, but betting on the villa SHIZEN.. unforgivable!

kro

So you think it's worse to bet on villa success than Blues failure?
JCL
15:16, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
So you think it's worse to bet on villa success than Blues failure?

My issue with that is you would then be happy, or at the very least pleased, the vile won.

That can’t do.

Same reason there won’t be any vile players in my Fantasy footy team, even though they do apparently have the easiest first 5 games. Can’t be looking at the scores/Match of the Day and being pleased to see the greasy one score!
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
15:18, Fri 12 Jul
5/1 is pretty generous odds for relegation, 9/1 is criminal for a promotion price. How are we less than twice as likely to get relegated than promoted in our current state
15:29, Fri 12 Jul
Gone down to 9/2 now.😆
16:08, Fri 12 Jul
I think its perfectly reasonable,a softener a bit of a buffer.

I had a group of mates who cleaned up when Wrexham did us in the FA Cup Years ago.

I'm always happy to see bookies part with money.

I'd want better odds than 5/1 thou TBH.
16:38, Fri 12 Jul
Waggeh
Musername
Waggeh

I'm obviously being a little tongue in cheek, I'm not really gambler myself but if I was there's no need to bet on a shit outcome for Blues. There's a countless number of other stuff you can put a wager on. Why try to profit off your own misery?

Other than you know, to get attention on here.
No . You’re not a gambler. Or a realist
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:39, Fri 12 Jul
Day monk was sacked I put a bet on us going down and I got 7/1 with Boylesports
16:43, Fri 12 Jul
Zolsk
We are 5/1 at Paddy Power so ive just whopped some money on it, anybody got any better odds and had a flutter. Also looking for us to be league lowest scorers but havent found it yet.
We’re 4/1 for relegation. Weren’t 5/1 when you put your bet on
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:44, Fri 12 Jul
b34blues
Day monk was sacked I put a bet on us going down and I got 7/1 with Boylesports

how did that work out?
H Bomb on DES "I'm actually ashamed to support the same club as you"
17:06, Fri 12 Jul
Coral has us at 3/1 . Best I can find is 9/2 but they're shortening
01:31, Sat 13 Jul
Odds shortening coz this Zolks fella is piling on the bets everywhere? Guess all the "reverse betting mentality" could work on getting the team a siege mentality from the start of the season?
We need a good "Alloy Refurb" thread to kickstart the season.
11:25, Sat 13 Jul
Blues and Sheffield United relegation double at 7.5 on Bet365