17:13, Fri 12 Jul
WorcsAzul
I know you have been registered on here for 8 years, 1 month and 2 days but you do realise this is a platform for Birmingham City fans don't you....?😛

nottsblue
I'd like to be entertained. Nice football, more wins than losses, that sort of thing.
How rude
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:19, Fri 12 Jul
Are you lost?
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
18:03, Fri 12 Jul
WorcsAzul
I know you have been registered on here for 8 years, 1 month and 2 days but you do realise this is a platform for Birmingham City fans don't you....?😛

😁
18:38, Fri 12 Jul
LH_4
ben sotv
Let’s just accept, we aren’t going to be competing anytime soon and worry about ourselves

This.

I detest them as much as anybody, but laughing at their transfer business at the moment is like a homeless bloke mocking the colour of the Ferrari that somebody has bought.

Each to their own, I'll still have my fun.

Interestingly, I live in London and the view from the (neutral) lads in the office is that vile will go straight back down.
18:39, Fri 12 Jul
notts_blue
number8
Would you swop places with them?

Would I still have to put up with the shite I read on here? It's tempting.

You don't have to read it. 😉
18:42, Fri 12 Jul
Brazilians tend to be a rip off

I had one...the Mrs hated it.
19:33, Fri 12 Jul
Can I just say ... I feckin hate them !
08:39, Sat 13 Jul
Won’t win a corner
08:47, Sat 13 Jul
😁😁😁
09:31, Sat 13 Jul
bluer than blues
Signing Douglas Luiz (yeah, me neither) for £15m from Man City. They're certainly throwing the money around. Hoping for another Fulham.

As a side point, it pisses me off that clubs like Man City go and sign all these youngsters, never play them, and mugs like vile give them £15m. I cannot wait for the rules limiting players on loan to come in.

Let’s be honest, Villa’s business looks smart so far.
09:33, Sat 13 Jul
I couldn’t disagree more. They’ve spent £100million on a team that would do well in the championship. They haven’t actually improved on last year’s team
09:33, Sat 13 Jul
Roger the lodger
LH_4
ben sotv
Let’s just accept, we aren’t going to be competing anytime soon and worry about ourselves

This.

I detest them as much as anybody, but laughing at their transfer business at the moment is like a homeless bloke mocking the colour of the Ferrari that somebody has bought.
No matter how pony we are I will never ever stop picking on them ever. If they lost a champions league final and we were in the third division I’d still take the piss. It’s my duty. Never let them take that away and ground you down, just because their team are better than ours so what? We’ve had 140 years of that. If the bloke driving the Ferrari is a prize fanny crack on. Have you seen the state of their tea lady btw?

Laughing at them failing is one thing.

Trying to slate their transfer business when we've only signed Gary Gardner all summer, lost 3 or 4 of our most important players with seemingly nothing on the horizon, just makes us look silly IMO.
09:40, Sat 13 Jul
LH_4
Laughing at them failing is one thing.

Trying to slate their transfer business when we've only signed Gary Gardner all summer, lost 3 or 4 of our most important players with seemingly nothing on the horizon, just makes us look silly IMO.

100% our transfer business is worse than theirs. Doesn’t make theirs good though and we can absolutely still slate them.
My Mrs isn’t perfect but I can still call others people’s Mrs ugly
10:10, Sat 13 Jul
HG20
I couldn’t disagree more. They’ve spent £100million on a team that would do well in the championship. They haven’t actually improved on last year’s team

This absolutely. Old bacon face Smith has little experience buying players at any level never mind the prem.
10:25, Sat 13 Jul
HG20

Targett is better than Taylor.

Jota and Trezeguest (heavily linked) are both better than Adomah.

Guilbert is better than Elmohamady.

Heaton or any keeper they do buy, will be better than Steer.

Douglas Luiz is better than Hourihane.

Yet to be seen whether Wesley and Konsa will do better than Abraham and Tuanzebe, but they're still in the market for another 2 or 3 players according to the Villa lad at work.

We all hate them but I don't know how people can say they haven't improved.

Id rather focus on the mismanagement at every level that has left Blues facing another relegation battle this season.