16:01, Fri 12 Jul
Anybody got one because i have a question.

Does the front pillar on the drivers side obstruct you view therefore making it a blind spot? Heard 2 different cases the last few days where this has been an issue. Its been a 2009 model if that makes any difference.
16:09, Fri 12 Jul
We have a 13 plate one and it’s not been a problem to me.
16:10, Fri 12 Jul
Zolsk

Does the front pillar on the drivers side obstruct you view therefore making it a blind spot? Heard 2 different cases the last few days where this has been an issue. Its been a 2009 model if that makes any difference.

Just cant see it
16:29, Fri 12 Jul
First Cmax pillar is a bad one. Think the more recent models have blind spot sensor thingies
16:31, Fri 12 Jul
Not noticed on our 14 plate model, the most annoying thing in our car is that the indicators are totally silent and you can't see the lights flashing because they are hidden by the steering wheel.
16:33, Fri 12 Jul
Have you tried asking all your car questions on erm, car forums ? 😎
16:34, Fri 12 Jul
Is this effin Dadsnet?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:42, Fri 12 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Is this effin Dadsnet?

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
16:44, Fri 12 Jul
Scoobers
Have you tried asking all your car questions on erm, car forums ? 😎

πŸ˜„ If the SHA massive dont know, nobody will!πŸ™‚
Rob
16:44, Fri 12 Jul
I think the blind spot occurred before you bought the thing.
17:00, Fri 12 Jul

Yes, which is one of the reasons I got rid of mine. I nearly ran someone over at a zebra crossing once because their pace matched mine as I approached it which meant they stayed in that blind spot and then suddenly appeared as they stepped onto the crossing.

I now have the new Vauxhall Combo Life. Few quirks but I like it so far.
17:07, Fri 12 Jul
Were they walking/running incredibly quickly or were you driving painfully slowly Miss Daisy?πŸ˜›

QBBC2
I nearly ran someone over at a zebra crossing once because their pace matched mine as I approached it which meant they stayed in that blind spot and then suddenly appeared as they stepped onto the crossing.
17:07, Fri 12 Jul

It's a good question to ask ... (although perhaps you may find wider opinion on Vauxhall forums) ... but the thing to also ask is people's height.

Cars in which i have had problems with the front pillar .. haven't been problems for others ... and it mainly comes down to seat position ... which mainly comes down to height
17:08, Fri 12 Jul

Yes, which is one of the reasons I got rid of mine. I nearly ran someone over at a zebra crossing once because their pace matched mine as I approached it which meant they stayed in that blind spot and then suddenly appeared as they stepped onto the crossing.

how tall are you ?
17:13, Fri 12 Jul
QBBC2

Thats flipping weird, because thats what exactly happened to these 2 people i was on about, theyve both had issues at different zebra crossings.

Both drivers i would say are under 5ft 4inch in height.