15:06, Fri 12 Jul
I know most people think Dean should be our skipper next season but I'm not convinced by his attitude or commitment this pre season.

I know he "played through the pain barrier last season" blah blah and I do rate him as a player but he just seems too arrogant and sure of himself for me.

I would like to see Juke as our captain or even Gary Gardner
15:08, Fri 12 Jul
Why do you doubt his attitude?
15:09, Fri 12 Jul
Roman
or even Gary Gardner

Bad enough having a DVB player, without making him captain
15:10, Fri 12 Jul
Not sure what he's done for you to question his commitment?

Brushing off the fact that he played through the pain is quite odd, that would be the definition of commitment in my book.
15:14, Fri 12 Jul
It's because he didn't slap his bellend on the table to show off a new KRO SOTV tat whilst singing the Cardiff dance backwards during the shitty tatts iPhone interview.
15:20, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
Not sure what he's done for you to question his commitment?

Brushing off the fact that he played through the pain is quite odd, that would be the definition of commitment in my book.

The purpose of these propaganda photos and videos that blues keep putting out are meant to show a happy, hard working squad and show the fans how we are preparing for next season.

Dean just doesn't look interested and the interview he did the other day was awkward to watch.

I just get a bad vibe from him and think maybe he's not too happy at the moment. Maybe being named captain will help him.
15:23, Fri 12 Jul
Davis first half last night Dean second. Expect it to be one of these two.
15:25, Fri 12 Jul
Dean just doesn't look interested

This is the same Dean who played through an injury to try and help the team last season ?
15:27, Fri 12 Jul
I've already explained that I'm talking about pre season. Not last season
15:27, Fri 12 Jul
Michael Parkinson would look awkward with Tatts interviewing him.
15:32, Fri 12 Jul
Yeah, let's just ignore what only happeneded a few weeks ago.

Just because you don't like someone from a pre-season interview you question his leadership skills ? This could be a long season 🙈
15:33, Fri 12 Jul
Roman
I've already explained that I'm talking about pre season. Not last season
You mean to say, that because a player who has probably been pushed to his limit over the 1st few days of preseason isn't bouncing off the walls in the most dreary interview ever, he shouldn't be captain?
15:42, Fri 12 Jul
Scoobers
Yeah, let's just ignore what only happeneded a few weeks ago.

Just because you don't like someone from a pre-season interview you question his leadership skills ? This could be a long season 🙈

😂👍
15:42, Fri 12 Jul
Please god not Davis, he shouldn't even be starting, certainly once Keift is fit.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:43, Fri 12 Jul
Roman
I know most people think Dean should be our skipper next season but I'm not convinced by his attitude or commitment this pre season.

I know he "played through the pain barrier last season" blah blah and I do rate him as a player but he just seems too arrogant and sure of himself for me.

I would like to see Juke as our captain or even Gary Gardner

oh look, here's the other one.