16:44, Fri 12 Jul
Blue H
Roman
I've already explained that I'm talking about pre season. Not last season
You mean to say, that because a player who has probably been pushed to his limit over the 1st few days of preseason isn't bouncing off the walls in the most dreary interview ever, he shouldn't be captain?

I'm not completely against him being captain. Maybe it will be a good thing for him. I do like him as a player. Shouldnt rule other candidates out though
16:56, Fri 12 Jul
Let's get Pugwash
16:58, Fri 12 Jul
number8
Please god not Davis, he shouldn't even be starting, certainly once Keift is fit.
You’re going to love him as one of our number 10’s 😁
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:22, Fri 12 Jul
I've seen Keift there and still get flashbacks...
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
17:32, Fri 12 Jul
This year we can play them both there
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:35, Fri 12 Jul
number8
Please god not Davis, he shouldn't even be starting, certainly once Keift is fit.

That was my reaction when I read it.
Revere me.
18:36, Fri 12 Jul
The most overrated defender since Frank Quedrue.
The elusive Wang
08:55, Sat 13 Jul
Frank was pretty good IMO at centre half
10:45, Sat 13 Jul
Oi don't talk shit about French Frank. He was ace when we moved him to centre half
11:13, Sat 13 Jul
Roman
I know most people think Dean should be our skipper next season but I'm not convinced by his attitude or commitment this pre season.

I know he "played through the pain barrier last season" blah blah and I do rate him as a player but he just seems too arrogant and sure of himself for me.

I would like to see Juke as our captain or even Gary Gardner

Dean seems a good bloke to me, let’s give him a break

Actions speak louder than words, his commitment last season was wonderful

Juke would also be a superb captain but the baggies keep sniffing around him so there is a chance he might be gone, hope not
18:20, Sat 13 Jul
Dean captain tonight
19:26, Sat 13 Jul
Gary Gardner you all seen the pictures when he was a kid.😎
19:37, Sat 13 Jul
Mr Blue Sky
Roman
I know most people think Dean should be our skipper next season but I'm not convinced by his attitude or commitment this pre season.

I know he "played through the pain barrier last season" blah blah and I do rate him as a player but he just seems too arrogant and sure of himself for me.

Juke would also be a superb captain but the baggies keep sniffing around him so there is a chance he might be gone, hope not

Let's face it they ain't fans. How many of us would've pandered to Grealish when he was floored like our team did ? They looked genuinely concerned it was uncomfortable to watch. 🤭
12:03, Sun 14 Jul
B13blues
Mr Blue Sky
Roman

Let's face it they ain't fans. How many of us would've pandered to Grealish when he was floored like our team did ? They looked genuinely concerned it was uncomfortable to watch. 🤭
Whatever they think of Grealish as a person, I fully understand them being concerned that a fan can strike a player. They'd all have been thinking it could have been themselves on the receiving end.
12:12, Sun 14 Jul
Gary Gardner would be a good choice. Plus it would wind up the Vilers