at last a bit of light

get the bus in for the mot
18:00, Fri 12 Jul
Harvey Bussell liked a post from Grealish on Linkedin.

Is he a DVB?
18:51, Fri 12 Jul
TaylorJay84
I was told Monday by someone who usually has reliable info we had lodged actual bids for a central midfield player and a striker, we also had tried to negotiate a loan for a winger and were in conversations over the weekend gone with a free agent striker. I don’t no names and wasn’t told, just that they were good players and upgrades on what we currently have.
Not claiming to be in the know, and it’s hardly groundbreaking news. Just what I was told and the same mate told me about Jota and Monk being gone awhile before the news came out. So fingers crossed he’s right! Seemed confident two of the deals were well down the line and the two players were in for talks.

Best thing I've read all day. It gives me a ring fraction of hope we aren't spending all summer watching our club pull their plonkers.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Don’t you mean Darcey
TaylorJay84
I was told Monday by someone who usually has reliable info we had lodged actual bids for a central midfield player and a striker, we also had tried to negotiate a loan for a winger and were in conversations over the weekend gone with a free agent striker. I don’t no names and wasn’t told, just that they were good players and upgrades on what we currently have.
Not claiming to be in the know, and it’s hardly groundbreaking news. Just what I was told and the same mate told me about Jota and Monk being gone awhile before the news came out. So fingers crossed he’s right! Seemed confident two of the deals were well down the line and the two players were in for talks.

Best thing I've read all day. It gives me a ring fraction of hope we aren't spending all summer watching our club pull their plonkers.

You've gone from the depths of depression to optimistic on the strength of that?
3 weeks to kick off around £20,000000 brought in wage bill slashed manager sacked so his potential targets out the window.So had to start over again sqaud is very bare i thought players would have been brought in by now ,beginning to think the moneys gone back to china what happens if juke gets injured can somebody tell me whos going to replace him from this lot concerned to say the least.KRO
19:10, Fri 12 Jul
Hi Pep, hope the training is going okay
19:14, Fri 12 Jul
This reads like a reply to a Ron Toss tweet.
Bluesince62
TaylorJay84

You've gone from the depths of depression to optimistic on the strength of that?

I've gone from self harm to floods of tears.

Baby steps
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Knowing our lot it’s going to be effing Darcy Bussell sorting the transfers out
@Bluewurst1875
19:38, Fri 12 Jul
Bluewurst
Knowing our lot it’s going to be effing Darcy Bussell sorting the transfers out

At least he knows a few good moves.

So far we've only had bad moves...
19:43, Fri 12 Jul
Its a she 🤪
People have been saying this all week.

Bound to get it right eventually when somebody signs. Even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.
20:17, Fri 12 Jul
LH_4
People have been saying this all week.

Bound to get it right eventually when somebody signs. Even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.
Not if it's broken because someone nicked both hands off the clock. I've always thought that statement saft
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Le Mod
Maybe possibly hopefully soon

Poundland Pep

“The squad needs some more players to ease that transition and I know that the club is working very hard to bring additions that can improve us”

“We are working with a lot of possibilities and some of them are advanced."
welcome Andy carroll