23:59, Sat 20 Jul
Fat Buddha
Good performance by Whyte, game performance by Rivas, wouldn't fancy either of em against the likes of Fury or Joshua.

BT commentators are awful

Yeah was professional job by Whyte. Rivas very one dimensional but dangerous and has a cracking chin.
00:03, Sun 21 Jul
Wilder stops him.
00:11, Sun 21 Jul
Fat Buddha
Good performance by Whyte, game performance by Rivas, wouldn't fancy either of em against the likes of Fury or Joshua.

BT commentators are awful

At least Whyte will finally get the title shot he’s deserved for a very long time.

Fury v Whyte would be like boxing chess. Whyte would win a brawl but Fury is far too savvy to let that happen. 50/50.

Joshua v Whyte is interesting. It depends which Joshua turns up. I bet the bookies heavily go Joshua but I reckon Whyte.

Wilder v Whyte. Mayhem. If Whyte can get in close he’ll destroy him inside with his boxing but Wilder has always got that big unorthodox KO punch in him.

Good heavyweight times anyway.
00:17, Sun 21 Jul
Whyte gets beaten by all 3 imo.
00:18, Sun 21 Jul
Cracking night of boxing that was.

Whyte is tough and improving but he’s been dropped by Chisora, Joshua, Parker and Rivas.
Agreed. He did well tonight but he's the best of the rest (for now)
Great night of boxing! So pleased for Pricey, it wouldn't feel right to watch an undercard without him
06:25, Sun 21 Jul
Fury v Whyte a 50/50 😂

Fury dances round him, Wilder knocks him out. He may give AJ issues but still fancy him to get the job done.

The whole thing about Whyte not getting his shot is bollocks. He got offfered Pulev for a final eliminator and refused it and got offered another shot at AJ after Miller pulled out and didn’t fancy it.

He only fancies Wilder for some reason.
07:05, Sun 21 Jul
Really enjoyed the pacquiao vs thurman fight, incredible from pacquiao to still be pulling off performances like that at 40 years old.
07:50, Sun 21 Jul
Musername
Rab C Nesbitt
I won't be calling either pathetic, either. Getting through those ropes and fighting, means you're better than that.
It's a tough game

Been plenty of boxers I’d say are pathetic. Audley Harrison top of the pile.
Britain's first ever Olympic Gold medallist at Super Heavy.
Became European Champ after having to fight with the use of one arm and stopped Sprott in the last round with him behind on all 3 cards. And won a couple of Prizefighter tournaments too. Might not have achieved what he wanted to, but certainly ain't pathetic either. Never mind top of the pathetic pile
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
08:22, Sun 21 Jul
And yet in the biggest fight of his career he couldn’t be arsed to barely throw a few punches. Happily taking people’s hard earned cash for one jab.

Had the body and the skills of a fighting machine, but the heart of a mouse.

Compare him to someone like David Price, Olympic medalist who is nowhere near as technically sound as Fraudley, yet still gives his all every single fight no matter who he’s up against. Proper warrior who wouldn’t be caught dead putting in that type of performance.
10:35, Sun 21 Jul
You don’t win any fights if you’ve got the heart of a mouse
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:08, Sun 21 Jul
I was there last night and admittedly 8 pints deep at that point but certainly didn't think it was the dominant performance from Whyte it's being made out to be, I had it far tighter and potentially a draw
12:27, Sun 21 Jul
Was pretty comprehensive IMO. I struggled to give Rivas any more than the first round and then the 10-8 round.