08:50, Sun 21 Jul
Can't help but think Bristol Rovers missed a trick yesterday.

Having sold out our allocation quite easily you'd think that there was limited room to accommodate any further Blues fans, however the seating in the temporary stand behind the goal had been sectioned off and 3/4 of the stand was left empty as was the seat all down the one side.

Also they wouldn't let the Blues fans park in the car park directly behind the away end, we were told it was home members only. When we came out the car park was just over half full!

They could have made a load more money yesterday but for whatever reason didn't want to, seems balmy to me!
11:31, Sun 21 Jul
Nose of Blue
They could have made a load more money yesterday but for whatever reason didn't want to, seems balmy to me!

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
12:23, Sun 21 Jul
A club Top of the arrest league

Probably didnt want 4000 mad brummies taking over they ground / town ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜€
13:29, Sun 21 Jul
That stand behind the goal is always only ยผ full, probably due to the safety certificate or similar.

From what I remember from my trip there a few years ago it seems itโ€™s be quite difficult to rearrange the segregation of the away section due to the hodgepodge nature of the ground.
14:36, Sun 21 Jul
oswestryblue
A club Top of the arrest league

Probably didnt want 4000 mad brummies taking over they ground / town ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜€

We do what we want, we do want we want...
19:54, Sun 21 Jul
Could have made a load more in their club bar also. When we played them in The Cup a few years ago they let us in no problem. Instead of the over inflated prices of The Wellington up the road. Canโ€™t tell me they charge £4-90 a pint of lager in the week. Canโ€™t complain really had a good day out and we won. KRO