22:27, Sun 21 Jul
😂
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:29, Sun 21 Jul
Hahahahaha
22:47, Sun 21 Jul
HP - showing your age !
01:24, Mon 22 Jul
Double post deleted...
01:26, Mon 22 Jul
Dugarry's Shinpads
HP - showing your age !

I don't understand this... HP is one of the current mainstream brands of brown sauce - so why is it "showing your age"?
10:36, Mon 22 Jul
B_C_F_C
Dugarry's Shinpads
HP - showing your age !

I don't understand this... HP is one of the current mainstream brands of brown sauce - so why is it "showing your age"?

No longer made in Brum. No true Brummy will touch the stuff anymore.

I've still got one of the last bottles before they shifted production to Holland. I use Tiptree now.
11:41, Mon 22 Jul
WarwickKRO
Jeffery McSheffery
What's going on? Been a few days since we last heard anything. What are your sauces saying?

Club working very hard behind the scenes. Looking at a lad from Tottenham on a loan basis. Watch this space!

I can confirm this - the lad's mustard!
11:52, Mon 22 Jul
WarwickKRO
Hahahahaha

what happened to Willock
11:56, Mon 22 Jul
Slightly Turbid
WarwickKRO
Jeffery McSheffery
What's going on? Been a few days since we last heard anything. What are your sauces saying?

Club working very hard behind the scenes. Looking at a lad from Tottenham on a loan basis. Watch this space!

I can confirm this - the lad's mustard!

you are behind the times with this story, you need to ketchup.
12:23, Mon 22 Jul
Bale said Tarra-gon to the Baggies
14:45, Mon 22 Jul
HackneyBlue
WarwickKRO
Hahahahaha

what happened to Willock

Was never happening, mate.
14:47, Mon 22 Jul
WarwickKRO
HackneyBlue
WarwickKRO
Hahahahaha

what happened to Willock

You said it was him and not Crowley.. You said the local media have got it wrong?
15:38, Mon 22 Jul
WarwickKRO
HackneyBlue
WarwickKRO
Hahahahaha

what happened to Willock

So you made it up for shits and giggles?
15:49, Mon 22 Jul
Jeffery McSheffery

My sauce is saying 'it has to be Heinz'
Dong Ren out
15:52, Mon 22 Jul
Can confirm we may sign someone soon, either a permanent deal or a loan. Right footed player apparently, although could be left footed, currently plays for a team that is in a league with other teams, possible medical being booked at some point.

Just sharing what I know