16:46, Mon 5 Aug
it's shocking! I doubt they'll post any out. Collect from ticket office situation.
17:22, Mon 5 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
Will be news on them today
As promised 😎
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Hey Bluenoses.

I'm an international supporter and try to go to every game I can when I'm back in England. Apparently Forests full ticket allocation is 2000 so I doubt I would be able to get any as by the time they'll get to the general sale I reckon they'll be gone. Would anybody who can't make the game be able to sell an adult and 12-17 ticket?

Cheers
Sean
Hi all,

Posted the other day and had a few people offer references but not getting any responses back via inbox. Would anyone share their gold or silver ref with me for Forest if they're not using it?
10:30, Thu 8 Aug
Anyone got a gold reference? Need a 18-23 ticket. Can pick ticket up from you on Saturday at Bristol if easiest.
10:37, Thu 8 Aug
They've probably thought better of it mate, not being funny but why would someone trust you to have details of their high allocation reference?

Letting someone buy a spare ticket at face value is one thing - giving them access to your reference is another.

I reckon you are asking the wrong question, you need to ask if anyone has a spare ticket for whatever reason.
10:43, Thu 8 Aug
Hi Spike, If you read the above message. I've said I can collect it at Bristol meaning no reference has to actually be passed over. KRO.
10:46, Thu 8 Aug
Yeah - I was more referring to the previous message where you asked people to share their reference with you - and it's not just you, other people have asked that too at various times.
10:53, Thu 8 Aug
Yeah, people do do it though to keep their priority up when they can't attend games. Nothing wrong with asking when you need a ticket? Sometimes people are willing to help, sometimes they're not.
11:16, Thu 8 Aug
DM please mate
Jim
11:31, Thu 8 Aug
Yeah - I was more referring to the previous message where you asked people to share their reference with you - and it's not just you, other people have asked that too at various times.

Some suffered the consequences last season when they weren't able to purchase tickets for a high-profile game because people to whom they had previously 'loaned' their client reference number had used it without permission to get much sought-after tickets for the high-profile game.

People do lend their number out in order to boost their away priority for the following season. But in doing so, they are assisting someone to jump the ticket queue and therefore depriving a fellow supporter of her/his rightful place in that ticket queue.

By lending your Gold reference to someone with no away priority, you are depriving a Silver member of the ticket they would otherwise be entitled to, as well as putting your own security at risk.
11:36, Thu 8 Aug
Jim
Well, if somebody wants to risk it that's up to them.

There was one person on here who openy boasted that somebody lent them a reference and he continued using it for ages until the person who lent it to him realised.

But hey ho.
09:49, Mon 12 Aug
Need one more if anyone has a Bronze/higher ref or a spare ticket, cheers.
09:50, Mon 12 Aug
Yeh and me pm me if someone’s got a spare

Many thanks