mad
23:42, Mon 12 Aug
The trouble with too many competitive teams in the Championship is the higher numbers of season ticket holders and consequent reduced away allocations unlike 20 years ago when you could take 7'000 to Cov, Stoke, Sheff Utd and Albion etc...
23:49, Mon 12 Aug
Charlton should be a big day out as well.
00:36, Tue 13 Aug
sopwith

Yes, a good shout. I wonder if The Valley could replace Foolem this season, as THE big away day. I reckon we could get 5k there, but would they let us have that big an allocation? 3k seems more likely. It would be good to impress Lee B, a potential successor to Pep? (In a few years from now).
07:27, Tue 13 Aug
SOBLUE
sopwith

Yes, a good shout. I wonder if The Valley could replace Foolem this season, as THE big away day. I reckon we could get 5k there, but would they let us have that big an allocation? 3k seems more likely. It would be good to impress Lee B, a potential successor to Pep? (In a few years from now).

Only get 3k at Charlton. I reckon PNE as our last away game will be the only 'big away day' this season although it would be good if Blackburn became the 'Wigan' of last year.
mad
08:42, Tue 13 Aug
About time we took a big following to Blackburn
10:18, Tue 13 Aug
mad
mad
About time we took a big following to Blackburn

I still have vivid, fond memories of a final away day there in the Prem. I’m sure we took 8k. Can still picture the team bus slowly passing the pub, with Savage really taken aback by the scenes.
We need those big away days. It’s what we’re best at, and it helps inspire the youngsters (& the team).
10:24, Tue 13 Aug
Us 8 k to Blackburn?
Can’t remember that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:28, Tue 13 Aug
Think he's right Rab.
We had top and bottom, drew 1-1 I think.
Souness was their manager.
10:41, Tue 13 Aug
Maybe. Doesn’t ring any bells for me nor can I recall it being mentioned on here on our big away following threads
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:20, Tue 13 Aug
I think a couple of times we had both the upper and lower. One was last game of the season and they had Enckleman in goal, as I remember as you appriached the ground someone was handing out Encklemsn masks.
11:36, Tue 13 Aug
Last game of the 03/04 season I think. Think we had about 5,500-6,000 there.
11:48, Tue 13 Aug
That’s more believable.
13:35, Tue 13 Aug
mad
Doubt we will this year with it being on Boxing Day
13:36, Tue 13 Aug
Yep 3k is the max I thought for Charlton

Fulham we will get now more then 1500 for the next two seasons due to redevelopment work
Rab C Nesbitt
Maybe. Doesn’t ring any bells for me nor can I recall it being mentioned on here on our big away following threads

I think it was the game where Liam Ridgewell or maybe Roger Johnson fell over on halfway and they equalised.

Don't think Savage was there though, it was the year we won the cup and went down.

Or he might mean our first year in the Prem, Stern John scored and Andy Todd got sent off for kicking Dugarry up the arse.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!