20:22, Thu 8 Aug
Wouldn't get a work permit I don't think.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
20:23, Thu 8 Aug
Probably lived here long enough for a citizenship hasn't he? Also he does still play for the Ivory Coast but not sure on there ranking.

I'd take Bony 👍🏻
20:26, Thu 8 Aug
Wouldn't get a work permit I don't think.

I'm under the impression that he's back from his travels and living in the same place as when he played for Swansea .. ie somewhere near Swansea
20:27, Thu 8 Aug
Hasn't done anything decent for four seasons now
20:30, Thu 8 Aug
Rags

Even though he's a free agent,i don't think we can sign him anyway.
20:31, Thu 8 Aug
Why?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:35, Thu 8 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
Why?

According to the Viler mail,even free agents can't be signed after the window closes. Surely thats preventing them from working.
20:37, Thu 8 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
Why?

According to the Viler mail,even free agents can't be signed after the window closes. Surely thats preventing them from working.

Mail is wrong then... if a player is out of contract you can sign him at any time of the year IF he hasn't been contracted to anyone else that season
20:43, Thu 8 Aug
I've just looked again and they've removed the part about free agents.
20:44, Thu 8 Aug

Yeah .. wasn't saying you were wrong ... i was saying the Mail was wrong, i read it in there earlier too
20:47, Thu 8 Aug
🙂 Blues 1 Witton Mail 0 🤘
20:49, Thu 8 Aug
stevo

It was a great article by the Mail 15 mins before deadline. Left it late and still didn't get their facts right.
Revere me.
20:51, Thu 8 Aug
stevo

From FIFA Regs on players - Article 6.

"As an exception to this rule, a professional whose contract has expired prior to the end of
a registration period may be registered outside that registration period.

Associations are authorised to register such professionals provided due consideration is given to the sporting integrity of the relevant competition."
20:59, Thu 8 Aug
Rags

Yeah .. wasn't saying you were wrong ... i was saying the Mail was wrong, i read it in there earlier too

No i know you weren't.