17:16, Sat 10 Aug
I’d offer them the 3m now just on that performance alone
17:20, Sat 10 Aug
Valencia
I’d offer them the 3m now just on that performance alone

Yeah 100% get it done before other clubs notice him 😂
Hopefully though we have the deal set where nobody can come in for him or Valencia can’t change the price etc
Can see him becoming a fans favourite at blues
17:22, Sat 10 Aug
As far as I know he's ours and we can pay the the 3 million any time this season.

Fran ain't going nowhere.
17:27, Sat 10 Aug
Awesome. Very exciting player.
17:27, Sat 10 Aug
A bit wasted wide left, more influential playing more central. Him and Crowley were really good. How to accommodate them both is the conundrum
17:32, Sat 10 Aug
Tarquin
A bit wasted wide left, more influential playing more central. Him and Crowley were really good. How to accommodate them both is the conundrum

Part of the three shored up by two sitting and given the freedom to do as they please
17:33, Sat 10 Aug
Imagine a 3 behind the striker of
villalba Crowley and jota interchanging positions. This can still work with Montero now, actually exciting that we can now play football with the ball in the floor
17:35, Sat 10 Aug
Be gone in January window ..taps 👃👍
17:36, Sat 10 Aug
As I said with his addition along with Crowley, Sunjic I can see what Pep is trying to do and I thoroughly enjoyed the match today

Still room for improvement but I'll definitely buy into Clotets vision

Who's in
17:38, Sat 10 Aug
Don’t forget we have maghoma, mrabti and montero to come in. Decent options with Bailey Bellingham and Spanish jimmy too

I’m in
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
17:41, Sat 10 Aug
Bloob
As I said with his addition along with Crowley, Sunjic I can see what Pep is trying to do and I thoroughly enjoyed the match today

Who's in

I’m only buying into it if we completely ditch the three at the back until we actually have the players for it
17:46, Sat 10 Aug
Ricky Blotto
Have me babbies 😍

I now think I prefer him to his missus

What a debut👍
17:48, Sat 10 Aug
AmeliaBlue
Sunjic, Crowley, Villalba and Montero in the same team sounds filthy. I'm in.

We’ve not seen Gimenez yet. Hope he is as good!
17:53, Sat 10 Aug
JourneyOn
Bloob

Who's in

I’m only buying into it if we completely ditch the three at the back until we actually have the players for it
Can't argue with this
I'm more on about the style of football with the players he's bought in
17:56, Sat 10 Aug
NissanJutkiewicz
Don’t forget we have maghoma, mrabti and montero to come in. Decent options with Bailey Bellingham and Spanish jimmy too

I’m in

I think Bellingham could be an awesome option from the bench, Montero would also give us much needed pace in attack.