09:27, Sun 11 Aug
It’s the new “in vogue” song at the moment I believe just seen Sheffield Utd singing now on match of the day obviously B6 copied it from Liverpool who started it all but I’ve seen a few clubs singing it now.....

When’s it our turn to take part in this European nonsense?
09:33, Sun 11 Aug
Never... ever
09:37, Sun 11 Aug
Its shit.
Glad we dont do it.
DES
09:40, Sun 11 Aug
westbo99
Its shit.
Glad we dont do it.
Every footy song is copied if it’s successful!
One of our best, the Carson Yeung ditty was allegedly picked up from Doncaster who threw it at their chairman!
Must admit, I loved it! Reminds me of the square in Bruges✊
Kro
10:20, Sun 11 Aug
Talking of Sheff United. Proper 3rd division stuff that was. Two rubbish teams, small crowd, comedy defending and two of the worst goals you'll see all season.
What did the Knights in White satin?
DES
11:03, Sun 11 Aug
Tall
Talking of Sheff United. Proper 3rd division stuff that was. Two rubbish teams, small crowd, comedy defending and two of the worst goals you'll see all season.
Yes, we are so spoilt with the quality of football on offer to us🤣⚽️🤣
Kro
11:06, Sun 11 Aug
DES
We haven't got £150m to spend
What did the Knights in White satin?
DES
11:12, Sun 11 Aug
So pleased we haven’t! Do you remember Zola and Arry’s purchases?

Kro
13:12, Sun 11 Aug
I can't stand it either - feckin euro vision, ultras type cack. Actually - Liverpool pinched it off some Italian club in the first place.
13:15, Sun 11 Aug
Drummers at the front facing away from the pitch and microphone wielding type fans
13:29, Sun 11 Aug
Got a mate whose baggies & got me a free ticket for their playoff game against the vile... and although atmosphere was good they sung that allez allez song none stop & i sed to him it was cringey as feck! Gotta be 15 clubs that sing it

For the same reason i dont like our harley dean song either. No fekkin originality anymore !!
16:24, Sun 11 Aug
It starts to grind after a few minutes of hearing it.

A bit like the 'Only You' song by Yazoo that Sky seem to be playing about five times in every advert break...da da, da da da, da da da da da....

Currently trying to decide whether another rendition of 'Only You' is more annoying than listening to Jose Mourinho talking rubbish with his annoying accent. {Reaches for mute button again}
16:26, Sun 11 Aug
Roman
Never... ever

This with bells on.
21:50, Sun 11 Aug
Villa shit. Never. Why was the topic even brought up?
22:13, Sun 11 Aug
FACT. This song was 1st chanted by 3rd division team in Italy some number of years ago following the famous pop song, in 1985. The song "L’Estate Sta Finendo” (“The Summer Is Ending”). I was in Genoa in 1992 watching my favourite Italian team Genoa and it was being sung by the Genoa fans for sometime during a game but was sung at this time by a lot of Italian teams especially Napoli. Liverpool took many years to copy the song but as usual the Vile have to use the tune as they have no brains to initiate their own tune.

FORZA BLUES & FORZA GENOA.

[www.goal.com]