19:55, Sun 11 Aug
Pep I don't care what Rab says.
Think you deserve time and patience.
Looks promising !

ps it would be good if you could help eliminate the ball watching in the inside forward channels and/or get the midfield a little tighter
to prevent the opposition playing those passes por favor
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
20:01, Sun 11 Aug
You need to tell Ren that he needs time and patience rather than supporters.
And I think he'll know what to work on.
Be patient
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:42, Sun 11 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
You need to tell Ren that he needs time and patience rather than supporters.
And I think he'll know what to work on.
Be patient

You got some clout Rab at Blues?😁

Can you please sort out the Balti pies please, not good
20:47, Sun 11 Aug
Pies were terrible yesterday. No steak and kidney as the new supplier doesn’t do them and the Balti pie was just a mushed up meat paste!
20:51, Sun 11 Aug
SteveB69
Pies were terrible yesterday. No steak and kidney as the new supplier doesn’t do them and the Balti pie was just a mushed up meat paste!

Food at Stans is dogshoot, I tend to eat elsewhere before and after the game if time permits
21:02, Sun 11 Aug
Seems someone on the catering side needs to think again.
The concrete pastry on the cheese and onion pie was barely edible.
Think it was 4 quid as well !!
21:23, Sun 11 Aug
Knowing you, it was probably paying out 4 quid was more of an issue for you.
21:26, Sun 11 Aug
Thought you'd emigrated to Venezuela after showing yourself up getting very very drunk at the cricket ?

After ROJs went to all that trouble getting you a ticket too !!
23:22, Sun 11 Aug
SteveB69

Don't do steak and kidney??
That's like a local corner shop selling all types of bread, except a sliced, white loaf.
That was liquid football!
23:47, Sun 11 Aug
Forget the pies, Pep’s words about our new Spanish players embracing England/Blues & our cultures are wise words. I was very impressed by the team’s (extended) acknowledgment of the crowd at the end. Great to hear a final rendition of KRO from the Tilton, A huge % of the Kop stayed for 5 mins to show their strong backing of the Club/players. Pretty unprecedented after the 1st home game. I’m sure the new signings will have been impressed.
There’s a lot of positivity & togetherness, despite the turbulent close season. Let’s keep it going.
07:28, Mon 12 Aug
Our pies even made it on to HIV with accompanying pictured evidence, I kid you not.
17:55, Mon 12 Aug
Got to be wrong no steak & kidney that cant be right always have one at night games whats going at my club KRO
17:57, Mon 12 Aug
Got to be wrong no steak & kidney that cant be right always have one at night games whats going at my club KRO

Careful, you don't want to eat too many or you may get stuck in the turnstiles.

Or not as the case may be 😛
18:42, Mon 12 Aug
bluebone
There’s a peppered steak pie, my lad liked it
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'