18:47, Mon 12 Aug
I had one. Compared to last year it’s bloody awful.

More expensive too.

👎 from me
@Bluewurst1875
18:55, Mon 12 Aug
SOBLUE
Forget the pies, Pep’s words about our new Spanish players embracing England/Blues & our cultures are wise words. I was very impressed by the team’s (extended) acknowledgment of the crowd at the end. Great to hear a final rendition of KRO from the Tilton, A huge % of the Kop stayed for 5 mins to show their strong backing of the Club/players. Pretty unprecedented after the 1st home game. I’m sure the new signings will have been impressed.
There’s a lot of positivity & togetherness, despite the turbulent close season. Let’s keep it going.
I think the fans that were there were brilliant and I had a magic day,although how much of that was down to the session in the George before the game I'm not too sure. The only disappointment to me was the turnout of 21k when the Baggies got 24k. I hate them getting bigger crowds than us !!!!!
20:23, Mon 12 Aug
Nearly 22,000, early days, the fans of our club have been put through the mincer for a good few years so its not surprising olbion are getting a few more. We are capable of getting bigger crowds whilst they are at maximum.
11:25, Tue 13 Aug
No steak and kidney??? That is a fecking outrage.

Sack the board.
No future.....
11:31, Tue 13 Aug
davenports
SOBLUE
Forget the pies, Pep’s words about our new Spanish players embracing England/Blues & our cultures are wise words. I was very impressed by the team’s (extended) acknowledgment of the crowd at the end. Great to hear a final rendition of KRO from the Tilton, A huge % of the Kop stayed for 5 mins to show their strong backing of the Club/players. Pretty unprecedented after the 1st home game. I’m sure the new signings will have been impressed.
There’s a lot of positivity & togetherness, despite the turbulent close season. Let’s keep it going.
I think the fans that were there were brilliant and I had a magic day,although how much of that was down to the session in the George before the game I'm not too sure. The only disappointment to me was the turnout of 21k when the Baggies got 24k. I hate them getting bigger crowds than us !!!!!

Villalba wrote on IG 'Amazing atmosphere at St Andrews #KRO'
11:32, Tue 13 Aug
And I hope someone has explained to Sunjic about his song - May help him understand the club a bit more 😁
12:19, Tue 13 Aug
SteveB69
Pies were terrible yesterday. No steak and kidney as the new supplier doesn’t do them and the Balti pie was just a mushed up meat paste!

Who picks a pie supplier for the footy that don't do steak and kidney ffs? 🤣
19:26, Tue 13 Aug
B13blues
SteveB69
Pies were terrible yesterday. No steak and kidney as the new supplier doesn’t do them and the Balti pie was just a mushed up meat paste!

Who picks a pie supplier for the footy that don't do steak and kidney ffs? 🤣

Agree but personally won't go near them after doing Biology at Secondary school and finding out what kidneys do, used to love them before that.

Got a pint of Amstel before the kick off, massive improvement on Festers.
19:31, Tue 13 Aug
Can't argue regards Amstel , the kidney stuff I would be surprised if worse hasn't gone into a few curry's down the years.