09:15, Mon 12 Aug
Brilliant performance on Saturday. I would say that Forest are very similar to Bristol in the way they play. They were strong against leeds. From their forum they are looking very confident about beating us with 2-0 and 3-0 being thrown around...

They're looking for their first win of the season and we're looking to continue our unbeaten start. I'm going for 2-2 (Juke and Dean) with Villalba to rip them a new one and Sunjic to 'Gerrintoem'.
Think it will be a tough game at Forest and if we got a draw there it would be an excellent result. When I looked at our first 6 games I thought it looked a really tough start and would have been happy with 6 points from first 6 games. As we already have 4 points we've had a great start but it's important to pick up as many points in August as we can early on.
09:58, Mon 12 Aug
A draw would be brilliant. My last visit to Forest was back in 2011. 1-0 down to go on and win 3-1. Very hot October day. In goal for them that day? Lee Camp.
I think most were pleased to see a back four on Saturday and I think it works better for our players.

I would have this weekend..

Camp
Colin Roberts Dean Pedersen
Sunjic G.Gardner
Villalba Crowley Maghoma
Juke

If Montero was fit enough I would have him instead of Mags but Maghoma is more than capable.

Be interesting to see what Pep does with this one
19:23, Mon 12 Aug
How could you drop Davis after his performance against Bristol? Otherwise agree.
19:26, Mon 12 Aug
Roberts works better in a 3/5.
19:58, Mon 12 Aug
Azulpedro
How could you drop Davis after his performance against Bristol? Otherwise agree.

For me Davis was far more impressive than G Gardner last week. He had an average season last year but I can remember when he was player of the year in 2016/17
20:10, Mon 12 Aug
Camp

Sunjic
Gardner Davis

Crowley Fran/bluesba
Juke

This would be my strongest team for upcoming weeks, with Mags, Montero, Jude, Bailey all capable to do some serious damage off the bench or to deputise.

Even better would be 4231

Camp

Colin
Roberts
Dean
Pedersen

Sunjic
Davis/Gardner

Crowley
Fran
Mags/Montero

Juke

With the 3 given complete license to interchange as much as is necessary
20:33, Mon 12 Aug
Roman
I think most were pleased to see a back four on Saturday and I think it works better for our players.

I would have this weekend..

Camp
Sunjic G.Gardner
Villalba Crowley Maghoma
Juke

If Montero was fit enough I would have him instead of Mags but Maghoma is more than capable.

Be interesting to see what Pep does with this one

Strange to drop davis after one of his best performances for us on saturday.
Keep him in and keep his confidence high for me.
21:04, Mon 12 Aug
Isn’t mags still injured?
21:09, Mon 12 Aug
I think he will go back to a 5

—————​—Camp———————
——Roberts —Dean—Peds———
Colin———​——————Seddon
———Sunjic​——Davis———
————-Crowley——Fran——
—————​——Juke————

Pep said after game 5 works well away I think this will be the team only change I can see if Gardner for Davis. As said earlier though he is hard to drop after Saturday and only last week everyone (including myself) couldn’t see a place for him in this team so fair play to him

Edit don’t know why the lines are shown as a question mark I’m not trying to sneak a mystery 12th man in the team
21:53, Mon 12 Aug
Same team as Brizzle please. Montero on the bench.
22:05, Mon 12 Aug
Camp

Harding Dean Roberts Seddon

G Gardner Davis C Gardner Crowley

Juke Bellingham

Traditional 442 with proper championship players.
22:15, Mon 12 Aug
BlueSteve
Azulpedro

For me Davis was far more impressive than G Gardner last week. He had an average season last year but I can remember when he was player of the year in 2016/17

Davis was the best I have seen him but Gardner more than people are giving him credit for, he got into more attacking positions than our other midfielders.
Revere me.
22:16, Mon 12 Aug
C3PO
Camp

Harding Dean Roberts Seddon

G Gardner Davis C Gardner Crowley

Juke Bellingham

Traditional 442 with proper championship players.

Linked Image