19:15, Mon 12 Aug
Unless we need the dough, and 10mil+ bids on Gayle would suggest we don't, would be silly to get rid, its a long season and we'll need him
07:01, Tue 13 Aug
We were silly to get rid of Vassell but still did. Not at all convinced by Mr Abti, trouble is now the window is closed, can't see the point in letting him go - squad player but we need them all.
09:29, Tue 13 Aug
Keep as I think he will come good playing with more technical players, but if get offered a couple of million and have a better player lined up on a free then I would take it
09:34, Tue 13 Aug
Like it or not we have to look to make up some losses from the past few years. If we can make a decent profit and we have Bellingham and Bailey coming through I can see why we would take the cash. Happy to keep him though as most people say he hasn't really had a chance to show what he can do yet.
10:02, Tue 13 Aug
Predator
Can’t say I’d be bothered if we let him go

Until you're screaming at Pep to change the game and bring on a sub who might make a difference as he throws one of the Cornella lads on
10:12, Tue 13 Aug
It all depends on the offer. For me anything over 1 million is acceptable. He is in the same position as Jude Bellingham and more cash will be in the kitty for a striker in January.
Rumours doing the round that he is heading out the exit door. £3 million. Would you be happy to let him go or should he be given a run in the team?
17:13, Wed 14 Aug
Can we swap him for Vassell?
17:18, Wed 14 Aug
Novakainian
Rumours doing the round that he is heading out the exit door. £3 million. Would you be happy to let him go or should he be given a run in the team?

May as well give him a run as we can not sell him till January.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
17:18, Wed 14 Aug
John_Smullen
Novakainian

Some foreign and lower league windows still open, so can still be sold now
17:19, Wed 14 Aug
We can, if he goes to a European club who have till the end of this month.
17:19, Wed 14 Aug
Let him go

Bang average, Bailey & Bellingham have more about them.
Reinvest in Jan if required.
C'est la vie
17:20, Wed 14 Aug
Not sure selling anyone else is a good idea, but £3m for a bloke who cost £0 is what the owners will think.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
He is definitely a good player, the teams that want him are better than us so that tells you enough. We should keep him.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
17:21, Wed 14 Aug
John_Smullen
Novakainian

Hamburg or Braga can... and they are the teams interested. Both good sides