14:14, Tue 13 Aug
Live on Sky, 12pm Sunday kick off, £30 a ticket...

[www.bcfc.com]

Get your client reference requests in quick.
14:28, Tue 13 Aug
Initial allocation. We will get more tickets.
14:35, Tue 13 Aug
Be surprised if we sell out the initial for this.
14:37, Tue 13 Aug
And me.

Mid-day on a Sunday, 30 quid a pop and it's on telly?

Absolute shite all round.
14:38, Tue 13 Aug
Be a good old bank holiday p1ss up quite a few of my lot are going
14:42, Tue 13 Aug
If it were normal Sunday I would agree with you but as its a Bank Holiday I think we'll take a good few to this one.
14:59, Tue 13 Aug
Never clocked it was a bank holiday weekend tbh.
Youre right might possibly tempt a few more thsn usual to this one.
18:53, Tue 13 Aug
Kids for a quid too... Saves me a bit for my Lad.. Just means more little savages than normal turning up.
13:14, Wed 14 Aug
The first train from New Street will get you to Swansea just in time for the final whistle (if there's plenty of added time). Part of that journey is by replacement bus aswell.
06:52, Thu 15 Aug
£30 a ticket- totally unnecessary for a club that’s definitely not in need of the money; exploitation of fan loyalty again. I’m out.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
07:17, Thu 15 Aug
What I mean is that charging £30 is greedy, given that Swansea will be given money for the match bring televised; they’re also still receiving parachute money so why not subsidise the ticket cost?
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
16:47, Thu 15 Aug
£30 for adults and £1 for Under 18’s

It’s worked out well for the boys and I

Remember that it opened to Bronze members this afternoon
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer?