16:07, Fri 6 Sep
DES
Loving this crowd, Lyon is getting pelters.
17:28, Fri 6 Sep
How many so we need to avoid follow on?

Root is so frustrating, he has to start turning these 50's into 100's.
17:35, Fri 6 Sep
Anyone else just heard that Abdul Qadir has died?

One of the first leg spinners I ever saw and a fine one too: the bowler when Gatting has his spat with Shakoor Rana, I think?

If so, RIP
17:40, Fri 6 Sep
There’s the collapse.
17:42, Fri 6 Sep
Roy’s shot there was embarrassing at this level. You can’t have a front line batsman bowled middle stump?
17:43, Fri 6 Sep
I'd rather have Roy Chubby Brown in bat. Or perhaps Roy from Corrie.
17:44, Fri 6 Sep
Even Roy Orbison would have played that ball better?
17:46, Fri 6 Sep
Stokes’ back must hurt from carrying the middle order so much.
17:52, Fri 6 Sep
Osterberg
Roy’s shot there was embarrassing at this level. You can’t have a front line batsman bowled middle stump?

I feel bad for him. He was an absolute hero at the World Cup and he’s one of the first names in the ODI/T20 team sheet but he’s not a fecking test batsmen.
18:04, Fri 6 Sep
This ain't White Ball Cricket,he needed to play himself in, in Test cricket.
Now the Ashes have been retained by the Aussies I'd like to see some fringe players given a chance.
18:08, Fri 6 Sep
Now the Ashes have been retained by the Aussies

Hi Doctor Who
18:16, Fri 6 Sep
denbcfc
Now the Ashes have been retained by the Aussies I'd like to see some fringe players given a chance.

The Aussies still need to take 15 wickets. If we avoid the follow on and don't give away easy runs then this will be a draw.
Revere me.
18:25, Fri 6 Sep
denbcfc

The Aussies still need to take 15 wickets. If we avoid the follow on and don't give away easy runs then this will be a draw.

Yep think a draw is most likely from here. Especially if we can sneak a little rain in on sunday 😂

England need to just get past the follow on score and grind out the second innings
18:26, Fri 6 Sep
We basically need these two in for the majority of tomorrow, which I’m not too confident about.
mad
18:42, Fri 6 Sep
Just need to avoid the follow on and hope rain intervenes sometime