13:03, Mon 9 Sep
Been calling for him for a long time, quality player. Him an Sunjic with Crowley and Villalba in front, perfect!
13:08, Mon 9 Sep
He'd be a fantastic signing, gerrimin.
13:17, Mon 9 Sep
bluer than blues
Not sure where he would fit in. Not entirely against it but considering Crowley is struggling to make it off the bench, I'm not sure another lithe, ball-playing midfielder is what we need.

The focus has to be on a striker or wide players with pace - there won't be too many knocking around on frees though.

Lack of pace up front and wide is indeed the real problem. As for trying to improve our options for playing a passing game it feels to me that the area we really need to focus on would be the back three/four rather than the midfield.
13:18, Mon 9 Sep
I'm bang up for this. He's ace. Let's look to aim higher than having only midfielders who run around loads.

Mceachran / Sunjic / Fran / Crowley would be the best midfield in the league.

And that's a fact.
13:21, Mon 9 Sep
Why did Brentford let him go, and Sheffield Weds not take him on?
13:24, Mon 9 Sep
Sunjic holiding an them 3 in front, best midfield in the league
13:25, Mon 9 Sep
Was on 30 k a week as a teenager at Chelsea it then went down hill not strong enough for our championship football.Think he’s scored 1 goal in his whole career.On his day he’s a joy to watch but unfortunately that’s normally about 6 times a season.I bet you don’t offer him a contract.
13:25, Mon 9 Sep
It wouldn't be the best midfield in the league.
13:26, Mon 9 Sep
Non-football related gossip alert - according to google his missus is from Birmingham -

[www.thesun.co.uk]
13:26, Mon 9 Sep
Beesman
Was on 30 k a week as a teenager at Chelsea it then went down hill not strong enough for our championship football.Think he’s scored 1 goal in his whole career.On his day he’s a joy to watch but unfortunately that’s normally about 6 times a season.I bet you don’t offer him a contract.

That was against us if I remember correctly, courtesy of Camp.
13:31, Mon 9 Sep
Musername
Beesman

That was against us if I remember correctly, courtesy of Camp.

Yes direct from a free Kick that bounced in front of Camp and found its way somehow into the net,
13:32, Mon 9 Sep
Didn't take you long, did it?
13:36, Mon 9 Sep
Chris
Didn't take you long, did it?

Yeah I know
14:04, Mon 9 Sep
TQ Blue
Non-football related gossip alert - according to google his missus is from Birmingham -

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Her old man's a big Bluenose too from what I've heard.
14:08, Mon 9 Sep
Another midfielder, just what we're after.