14:29, Mon 9 Sep
Jameron Cerome
Another midfielder, just what we're after.

Nice player. Worth a go.
14:40, Mon 9 Sep
This is good news I think
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
14:43, Mon 9 Sep
Beesman
Musername
Beesman
Was on 30 k a week as a teenager at Chelsea it then went down hill not strong enough for our championship football.Think he’s scored 1 goal in his whole career.On his day he’s a joy to watch but unfortunately that’s normally about 6 times a season.I bet you don’t offer him a contract.

That was against us if I remember correctly, courtesy of Camp.

Yes direct from a free Kick that bounced in front of Camp and found its way somehow into the net,
I don’t think it bounced tbf. He was about 8 yards in from both touchline and byline and whipped it near post head height and Camp left too much room and could only push it in.
Looked horrendous when at the game, but after watching it back it was a combination of good free kick and poor positioning
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:44, Mon 9 Sep
Everyone knows you cant have more than one passing midfielder. Who's going to tackle the opposition then pass it straight back to them. Silly.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
16:59, Mon 9 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
Beesman
Musername
Beesman
Was on 30 k a week as a teenager at Chelsea it then went down hill not strong enough for our championship football.Think he’s scored 1 goal in his whole career.On his day he’s a joy to watch but unfortunately that’s normally about 6 times a season.I bet you don’t offer him a contract.

That was against us if I remember correctly, courtesy of Camp.

Yes direct from a free Kick that bounced in front of Camp and found its way somehow into the net,
I don’t think it bounced tbf. He was about 8 yards in from both touchline and byline and whipped it near post head height and Camp left too much room and could only push it in.
Looked horrendous when at the game, but after watching it back it was a combination of good free kick and poor positioning

Yes think you are correct
17:34, Mon 9 Sep
Why did Brentford let him go, and Sheffield Weds not take him on?

It's a fair question, is that.
17:51, Mon 9 Sep
They both have better in their midfields.
17:52, Mon 9 Sep
And how much better than our midfield is theirs, would you say?
18:03, Mon 9 Sep
Quite a bit better. Bannan & Hutchinson are one of the best midfield combinations in the league IMO for Wednesday & we saw first hand how Brentford tore us to pieces in the middle when we played them.

For us I’m not as high on Sunjic as most on here. I like him but he’s not as good as people on here make out (not yet anyway). Then we have a lot of the same in Davis, Kief & Gardner.
18:04, Mon 9 Sep
Fair enough, don't entirely agree, but cheers 👍
18:43, Mon 9 Sep
Would be a very good signing imo. Would link very well with players like Crowley & Villalba.
21:34, Mon 9 Sep
McEachran and Sunjic behind Maghoma, Crowley and Villalba would be fecking ace
I got the horses in the back
21:45, Mon 9 Sep
Yet with only 1 up front we weaken the impact Juke has. All his best from is in a front 2
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:34, Mon 9 Sep
I agree but I don’t think we have the wingers or the strike partner at the moment.