15:17, Tue 10 Sep
The most famous people on it are Greg and John.....
15:18, Tue 10 Sep
Gregg mate - please get it right, he gets very pissy if people do him out of one of his letter g's.
15:20, Tue 10 Sep
Garry syndrome..
DES
15:21, Tue 10 Sep
steve aerobic
when I heard it advertised I thought it was Gregg and JONTY RHODES the fabulous south african fielder!

KRO
15:22, Tue 10 Sep
Ian Beale and Adam Rooney both fairly famous
15:24, Tue 10 Sep
Wasn't Dillian Whyte meant to be on it?
15:26, Tue 10 Sep
Ian Beale should piss it, been doing fish and chips for years
15:30, Tue 10 Sep
He’s one of those people the BBC seem to have decided are ‘go to personalities’ to front any tedious programme they dream up, like that irascible old git who used to be a ‘strictly’ judge. About as companionable as a tarantula in your bath.
15:32, Tue 10 Sep
Ian Beale should piss it, been doing fish and chips for years

👏

Especially if he cries
@Bluewurst1875
15:40, Tue 10 Sep
Spike
Gregg mate - please get it right, he gets very pissy if people do him out of one of his letter g's.
Belting sausage rolls though at his shops
15:40, Tue 10 Sep
HackneyBlue
Ian Beale and Adam Rooney both fairly famous

No idea who's in it to be honest...well, apart from the two you've just told me of course.

I just worry about dear old Gregg having a Nervy B. when he hears someone missed one of his g's.
15:43, Tue 10 Sep
Yep, Greggg Wallace is an utter plonker.

I do actually quite like watching Masterchef sometimes - the amateur one I've never been into the celebrity one, but then I have to have a break once I reach the stage where I'm all Greggged out.
18:50, Tue 10 Sep
A few blokes cooking a bit of dinner. Complete drivel.
19:11, Tue 10 Sep
steve aerobic
Razor Ruddock looks a decent cook
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:27, Tue 10 Sep
Yeah, that steak!!!