21:25, Tue 10 Sep
We’re practically playing on the counter here. Rashford should be brought on.
21:30, Tue 10 Sep
Seeing Kosovo comfortably control the ball for periods of the game makes me wonder why people say we(blues), don't have the players to play this style.
21:32, Tue 10 Sep
Perhaps cos these are far better than the players we have?
21:32, Tue 10 Sep
Kosovo are genuinely not half bad to be fair. Wouldn’t surprise me if they finished 2nd in the group.
21:33, Tue 10 Sep
Feck me that’s assault.
21:33, Tue 10 Sep
That Celina looks really good. Swansea will do well to keep him
21:41, Tue 10 Sep
Southgate DVB.
21:44, Tue 10 Sep
Scarface
Musername
Scarface
He was about a yard off his line, stop exaggerating!

Which is illegal :)

But no VAR. So not easy to spot. If it was as obvious as some of you are making out he was on the penalty spot and nobody would have missed it!

I've been an assistant during normal time penalties and penalty shootouts. It's really not hard if you're watching properly.
21:44, Tue 10 Sep
Musername
Kosovo are genuinely not half bad to be fair. Wouldn’t surprise me if they finished 2nd in the group.

Thought they would before tonight.
Revere me.
21:46, Tue 10 Sep
It was pretty obvious.

Ill disciplined performance in the second half, should still have got 7.
21:46, Tue 10 Sep
Scarface
Musername
Scarface
He was about a yard off his line, stop exaggerating!

Which is illegal :)

But no VAR. So not easy to spot. If it was as obvious as some of you are making out he was on the penalty spot and nobody would have missed it!

It should be really. You have 2 linesmen, a referee and sometimes some bloke behind the goal (can’t remember if he was there tonight).

That’s 3/4 people, and all you need to look out for is encroachment by the other players & the keeper coming off his line.

I’m not all that bothered, but if you’re going to have a law set in stone then it should be used?
22:07, Tue 10 Sep
Right, who had 5-3? 😀
@Bluewurst1875
23:10, Tue 10 Sep
Sterling has always been good, just lacked confidence for a while (imo). I always defended him, it was mad how many ripped him.
He's a very powerful player now as well, great strength and balance.

5-3 as we miss a pen, what a game. 😁

Kosovo coach Challandes on Sterling: "It's impossible to play against him or you do a foul. In the past he was very speedy but the final ball or shot was not so good. It is now incredible. He's learned a lot with Guardiola. He's one of the best players in the world now."

Pretty much bang on that

He could play for any team in the world and improve them. 👍
@Bluewurst1875
DES
15:51, Wed 11 Sep
I was never a fan of sterling, thought he was typical surly self serving modern day footballer but Grenfell has made him show a better side and his form is just sooo amazing!
Sterling & Kane on the team sheety, watch out opponents!

KRO
16:38, Wed 11 Sep
I think the media managed to successfully brainwash much of the country into disliking him as a person for a good few years, with a prolonged and sustained attack on just about everything that he did, some of it made up. It culminated in him being attacked by that racist nutjob outside the training ground. Thankfully he seems to have defeated it and he's now in the form of his life.