12:12, Wed 11 Sep
Off to Amsterdam tomorrow for three days on a stag do. Never been before, any recommendations for bars etc. About 15 lads, stag is a mad villa fan so we’ve got some lovely outfits planned for him!
12:17, Wed 11 Sep
Chuck him in the canal.
12:18, Wed 11 Sep
Take plenty of money and even more if you plan on having a look in the red windows
12:19, Wed 11 Sep
There's an Aussie bar called Coco's Outback which is good for stag do's etc, they do a fair few drink offers and it turns into a bit of a club type thing in the evening
I would try and talk them into jumping on a train and heading to Den Haag(The Hague) IMO better than Amsterdam, not as full of tourist. Whatever you can get in Amsterdam you can get in the Hague, even if it is just for a visit. It takes about 45 mins on a train(if memory serves me correct) so you can leave the Dam in the AM have an afternoon in the Hague and get back in the evening.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
Overated far better places in the NETHERLANDS.
12:29, Wed 11 Sep
Be careful in the bars, the stairs are really steep to the toilets in alot of them and won't be fun if you fall down them.

Smokey's was an alright bar too, everything pre-rolled if you're into it and decent beer too.

Lovely city though, if you get chance to explore it.
JCL
12:33, Wed 11 Sep
Main bit of advice just don’t be a dick. Amsterdam in the week is quite nice and chilled but come the weekend when the stag parties roll in the whole vibe changes.

I’ve been a few times, mainly for the smoke. Hunters bar is pretty good as allows beer drinking and smoking in the same place not all places do. Normal coffee shops are just for coffee and weed and many bars don’t allow smoking inside, they often having a separate smoking area. They generally frown on the use of tobacco, but there will be non baccy options around for your use.

There is an OK bar on the mainstrip overlooking a 3 story ‘ladies shop’ (think it is simply called the red light bar, but I’m not goggling it at work). Quite interesting to hang out by the window and watch the flow of people in and out. Sometimes there are even queues for a particularly lovely lady!! There is no eye contact when the punters walk past each other on the way in/out!

But back to not being a dick. The first few times I went we did the walking round the windows having a gawk (note, blue lights are for Trannies), but last time I just felt so sorry for them seeing people blatantly just taking the piss, banging on windows, pointing and laughing, it made me feel very uncomfortable. Remember, even though it is legal(ish) may are there from trafficking.

Everything is pretty expensive but so be it, you are there and if you worry about that it well just piss you off. The fully loaded waffles with cream and whatnot on the way back to the hotel are awesome.

Be careful with the edibles, I’ve seen people get a bit carried away, then be flying!

Also, try to take real notice of landmarks and routes back to your hotel, it is confusing as feck and all looks the same, especially when a bit wobbly.
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
12:48, Wed 11 Sep
Benito
Off to Amsterdam tomorrow for three days on a stag do. Never been before, any recommendations for bars etc. About 15 lads, stag is a mad villa fan so we’ve got some lovely outfits planned for him!

I have to put a shout in for the Heineken tour, did this on my stag do, the tour itself is decent especially if you're all into beer, then at the end at the top we went to their bar, got our free drink and they had a live band on. Was excellent great atmosphere and we stayed there for most of the afternoon on the session with the live band playing.

The actually got me up to sing too whilst dressed as a woman. Some of the lads stayed on the balcony as it was hot and had a beer outside. Was a cracking experience.
12:55, Wed 11 Sep
JCL
JCL
Main bit of advice just don’t be a dick. Amsterdam in the week is quite nice and chilled but come the weekend when the stag parties roll in the whole vibe changes.

Absolutely this.

A really nice place to visit during the week, full of drunken bellends at the weekend. Can totally see why the Dutch want to crack down on the tourists.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
13:07, Wed 11 Sep
Chuck him in the canal.

Here's me thinking leave him at the airport 😁
13:09, Wed 11 Sep
Rotterdam, Giethoorn, Utrecht are far nicer than the shithole of Amsterdam might as well go to London to get fleeced by Moroccans then go to Skegness.
DES
13:24, Wed 11 Sep
Benito
OMG
Benito!

What a city for a stag!
Its incredible! just swear everyone to a vow of silence upon return, more marriages have been wrecked after Stags in that City than anywhere else!

KRO
13:47, Wed 11 Sep
DES
Cheers all, plenty of food for thought there. It wasn’t my first choice of venue but it was the stag’s choice so that’s that but I am really looking forward to it now.

I can’t wait to see his face when he sees his first outfit. Let’s just say it’s very royal blue!
13:53, Wed 11 Sep
DES
Didn't you go there for the Nations League in June DES?