DES
14:12, Wed 11 Sep
CheswickBlue
Didn't you go there for the Nations League in June DES?

I wanted to Ches!
but Porto was fantastic!..Guimares and the organization on match day less so!

KRO
15:02, Wed 11 Sep
MMBlue
Rotterdam, Giethoorn, Utrecht are far nicer than the shithole of Amsterdam might as well go to London to get fleeced by Moroccans then go to Skegness.

You've not been to the right parts, clearly. Absolutely fantastic city.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
15:17, Wed 11 Sep
Great city and good for a stag do.

Some bizarre responses on here to this.

Go look round the red light district, take drugs, go the heineken museum if you want an activity.
Take the stag to bananenbar, all you can drink option per hour if my memory serves me correctly
Some good bars and clubs about as well.
DES
15:48, Wed 11 Sep
MIDDLE OF OUR GOAL
MMBlue
Rotterdam, Giethoorn, Utrecht are far nicer than the shithole of Amsterdam might as well go to London to get fleeced by Moroccans then go to Skegness.

You've not been to the right parts, clearly. Absolutely fantastic city.
There is somewhere better than the Dam!! I am in shock!

KRO
15:49, Wed 11 Sep
Try not to use your credit card.

And for those suggesting Rotterdam is better... ignore them, Rotterdam is a world class shithole
@Bluewurst1875
DES
15:58, Wed 11 Sep
Bluewurst
Try not to use your credit card.

And for those suggesting Rotterdam is better... ignore them, Rotterdam is a world class shithole

I went to Rotterdam, it was closed!
Just to spend a couple of hours in` Slainte` is life-affirming! who knew I had a world class baritone voice after a few drinks?

KRO
16:18, Wed 11 Sep
DES
My mum lived on the outskirts of Amsterdam so I've visited loads of times , unfortunately I have had to take the wife and kids so I can't make any recommendations that you might enjoy :-(
16:43, Wed 11 Sep
Glad I've read this. Am in Netherlands next weekend. Done Amsterdam, The Hague sounds like a decent alternative
What did the Knights in White satin?
18:59, Wed 11 Sep
Next weekend? Try Arnhem. 75th anniversary Celebrations. Good place to visit at any time but during the commemorations it's even better. Specially for Brits.
Hour or so by train from Amsterdam.
Dan
19:03, Wed 11 Sep
Some great suggestions here.

The blokes going on a stag to Amsterdam and people are suggesting he tells the stag group that they should get a train to Arnhem or The Hague instead. effing hell.
19:35, Wed 11 Sep
Dan
Although that’s true, having to put up with the p*ssed up behaviour of stag and hen do’s is completely tedious.
19:35, Wed 11 Sep
Dan
Errrr. Not quite

"Glad I've read this. Am in Netherlands next weekend. Done Amsterdam, The Hague sounds like a decent alternative"

I was replying to this. But thanks anyway
21:11, Wed 11 Sep
Cheers, I'll look at that
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:12, Wed 11 Sep
Banana Club google it ,Drink at Rembrandts Place lots of bars were the locals drink and take a wedge of Euros ,if your thinking of visiting the ladies go to proper men’s clubs better quality you’ll pay a bit more ask a few of the doorman and they’ll put you wide .Like your man said if you get board get the train to den Hague everything the Dams got but cheaper and friendly and a banging night life have a good time Kid best place in Europe for the crack
21:32, Wed 11 Sep
If you’re going elsewhere

Eindhoven was good, Maastricht was very different, old Dutch. (With MASSIVE front doors, Rab couldn’t be a postman, he wouldn’t reach the letterboxes)

The cloggies are tall anyway, but Maastricht is ridiculous
@Bluewurst1875