16:35, Wed 11 Sep
Cant see Blues getting much.
16:37, Wed 11 Sep
Aren't you a ray of sunshine
16:40, Wed 11 Sep
A job as a pundit on ITV awaits
20:47, Wed 11 Sep
Think we can get a draw at Charlton. We need to start getting some points away from home and personally think Charlton are probably in a false position, so are we saying that! I will be happy with a draw Saturday, the more points we pick up early on the better.
20:53, Wed 11 Sep
we're going to rip them a new one - my son has only ever seen us win in London, and he is going so place your bets. tbf he has only ever seen us play once in london and that was brentford first game but i see a straw and i'm clutching at it
20:56, Wed 11 Sep
Hope you are right, still don't know how we won at Brentford! I've been to all the away games so far and want to see us having a go and taking the game to teams and not just sitting back
21:00, Wed 11 Sep
I watched their game against Forest and they looked a decent attacking side.
23:06, Wed 11 Sep
It's in depth fascinating insights like this that keep me coming back to this message board.
07:28, Thu 12 Sep
Thing is, thinking back to all of our away games so far (even the one we somehow won), unless Pep sorts it out, then the bloke is probably right.
08:02, Thu 12 Sep
lucky
Think we can get a draw at Charlton. We need to start getting some points away from home and personally think Charlton are probably in a false position, so are we saying that! I will be happy with a draw Saturday, the more points we pick up early on the better.

I’ve just reread this, we are in a false position more than Charlton probably. Been playing shocking yet still picking up points.
14:00, Thu 12 Sep
I regularly read on here that we are in a false position. What a loas of old codswollop. Any team, at any point during the season are in their correct position owing to the points they've accumulated. The position is not affected by how well a team has played or artistic merit, just points.
14:24, Thu 12 Sep
mr_crosby
lucky

I’ve just reread this, we are in a false position more than Charlton probably. Been playing shocking yet still picking up points.

I think I saw that on shot ratios, Charlton are 24th and we're 23rd so we're both probably higher up in the league than our performances merit.
16:25, Thu 12 Sep
We've had shots?
16:28, Thu 12 Sep
This is the game where we play someone off the park. Crowley starting, Jude off the bench too.

3-1 Blues.
22:38, Thu 12 Sep
If we carry on playing the way we have especially away from home, we won't get away with results like Brentford. Your luck runs out at some point. Last season we didn't get the points our performances deserved at the start of the season, this season its the opposite. It always evens out over a 46 game season.