20:12, Wed 11 Sep
Just watched this film on Netflix. It has to be the most bleak and depressing film I’ve ever watched!

Imagine being one of the last two people on earth and the other person you’re with commits suicide.

Wouldn’t be so bad but the other half is in Austria visiting her family at the moment so I’ve literally not spoken a word since leaving work.
20:15, Wed 11 Sep
Your missus is away and you’re in sulking watching a film?
21:28, Wed 11 Sep
Just watched this film on Netflix. It has to be the most bleak and depressing film I’ve ever watched!

Imagine being one of the last two people on earth and the other person you’re with commits suicide.

Wouldn’t be so bad but the other half is in Austria visiting her family at the moment so I’ve literally not spoken a word since leaving work.

You’re going to LOVE Iceland 😂
@Bluewurst1875
21:45, Wed 11 Sep
Bluewurst

You’re going to LOVE Iceland 😂

Well yeah, I’m sure of that. I’m generally happy in my own company, this was just the most bleak, depressing film I’ve ever watched.
DES
22:01, Wed 11 Sep
Turnip!
I hate my own company! I couldn’t stop in the house on my own!
Get out there mate! Pub gym footy anything!
Kro
09:28, Thu 12 Sep
DES
You're a good judge of character DES ;-)
14:57, Thu 12 Sep
You're a good judge of character DES ;-)

Ouch that one stings.😢😥