13:28, Sun 6 Oct
Jude every time for me after what I witnessed on Friday, confident, strong and polite,compare th
at to our greasy friend across the expressway....discuss
13:31, Sun 6 Oct
Grealish with multiple years of championship experience and Premier league experience. Jude has only played a handful of games.

If you asked me rn who is the better player, obviously Grealish.

Long term though, Bellingham will COMFORTABLY be a better player.
13:38, Sun 6 Oct
Let's not start doing silly comparisons. They won't be rationale and we will look small time. Just enjoy having a promising youngster.
Revere me.
13:43, Sun 6 Oct
Too late. Tomorrow we'll be comparing John McGinn with David Davis
13:50, Sun 6 Oct
I think it's good comparison, he looked amazing on Friday and no fannying around and throwing himself about, obviously still very young but handled correctly he will be a huge talent
13:54, Sun 6 Oct
The Reverend
Let's not start doing silly comparisons. They won't be rationale and we will look small time. Just enjoy having a promising youngster.

This.
14:02, Sun 6 Oct
It seems there are some wise SHA members
14:04, Sun 6 Oct
The biggest difference is, the neighbours will almost certainly never be able to afford Bellingham.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
14:11, Sun 6 Oct
SteveCherry
The biggest difference is, the neighbours will almost certainly never be able to afford Bellingham.
😲 Blimey.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:14, Sun 6 Oct
I think it's good comparison, he looked amazing on Friday and no fannying around and throwing himself about, obviously still very young but handled correctly he will be a huge talent

but i've also seen Grealish put in some magnificent performances for Villa (in fact he was good yesterday against Norwich)

Bellingham has got the potential to be "everything", the "complete footballer", ... but then again there have been other who have fallen into (and out of) that description.

Let's give it time eh ?
14:16, Sun 6 Oct

Unfortunately our neighbours could afford to sign any player in the world with their current owners.

I'm not saying they would, but to say the couldn't afford to is just factually wrong
14:27, Sun 6 Oct
On that basis Blues could afford Messi, point being , if Bellingham turns out to be half a good as people think he will the neighbours will never be able to compete with the clubs who would be interested in him.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
14:30, Sun 6 Oct
On that basis Blues could afford Messi, point being , if Bellingham turns out to be half a good as people think he will the neighbours will never be able to compete with the clubs who would be interested in him.

No seriously ... we couldn't afford Messi or his wages

VIlla's owners are sooooooooooooo rich they could afford anyone .. in fact they could afford a team of world class players AND pay for them in cash if only FFP allowed them to.

Just 'co they DO have that sort of money doesn't mean they would spaff it all up the wall though .. but they could if they wanted

They are about a thousand times richer than our owners and arguably the 2nd richest owners in world football

"Sawiris is Egypt’s richest man with a net worth of $6.7 billion, according to Forbes, but the Sawiris family in Egypt are worth a reported $36 billion. Sawiris also sits on the board for major sports apparel brand Adidas.

Wes Edens isn’t as cashed up as Sawiris is, but according to Forbes, he is worth a cool $2.5 billion, so still worth plenty of cold hard cash"
20:52, Sun 6 Oct
Rags

No seriously ... we couldn't afford Messi or his wages

VIlla's owners are sooooooooooooo rich they could afford anyone .. in fact they could afford a team of world class players AND pay for them in cash if only FFP allowed them to.

Just 'co they DO have that sort of money doesn't mean they would spaff it all up the wall though .. but they could if they wanted

They are about a thousand times richer than our owners and arguably the 2nd richest owners in world football

"Sawiris is Egypt’s richest man with a net worth of $6.7 billion, according to Forbes, but the Sawiris family in Egypt are worth a reported $36 billion. Sawiris also sits on the board for major sports apparel brand Adidas.

Wes Edens isn’t as cashed up as Sawiris is, but according to Forbes, he is worth a cool $2.5 billion, so still worth plenty of cold hard cash"
and

This, as one of my vile friends proudly stated. 😢😠
21:59, Sun 6 Oct
steve aerobic
Jude every time for me after what I witnessed on Friday, confident, strong and polite,compare th
at to our greasy friend across the expressway....discuss

Jesus Christ, this is the sort of shite we used to laugh at them about.

Mods, please delete the thread 😩