17:28, Mon 7 Oct
El Mayor
The Reverend
Do we definitely have sell ons?

There are definitely contingency payments with regards to Che, based on how many games he plays and how successful Southampton are

No then!
Revere me.
23:26, Mon 7 Oct
Super Hans
I must have missed the part where they are mutually exclusive.

Game, set & match!

Not following the progress of former Blues stars, and not wishing them well (if they left amicably & understandably) is a strange phenomenon. Former managers traversing the Expressway and worshipping the Halt End is an entirely different matter, of course.
05:33, Tue 8 Oct
The Reverend
El Mayor
The Reverend

There are definitely contingency payments with regards to Che, based on how many games he plays and how successful Southampton are

No then!

As mentioned in the summer, the add-ons for Che are not market standard. I know this for a fact. Most of them are never going to happen - international recognition, very high goal thresholds etc. Don’t hold your breath.
14:13, Tue 8 Oct
The Reverend
El Mayor
The Reverend

No then!

As mentioned in the summer, the add-ons for Che are not market standard. I know this for a fact. Most of them are never going to happen - international recognition, very high goal thresholds etc. Don’t hold your breath.

So how much did we sell Adams for then ? (ie .. if he turns out to be rubbish and Southampton remain rubbish)
14:59, Tue 8 Oct
£15m
15:37, Tue 8 Oct
Grealish is a c*nt and Bellingham isn't.
Dong Ren out
Birmingham City latest | All the latest Blues views from BirminghamLive as Bluenoses have their say on a play-maker who is finding his quick feet in the Championship

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
17:46, Tue 8 Oct
And there we have it...
18:29, Tue 8 Oct
Chris
Didn't they pay quite a lot of the £15m up front?

This is on top of that 15mil.