11:41, Mon 7 Oct
Only 1,000 sold. The masses have spoken, loud & clear. Including me.
11:42, Mon 7 Oct
Only 401 left, plenty of time to sell out.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:44, Mon 7 Oct
That’s more than we’ve usually sold 2 weeks before Leeds away.
70% sold before general sale. The masses ain’t spoke at all. I’m going and looking forward to it
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Jim
11:46, Mon 7 Oct
Only 401 left, plenty of time to sell out.

1,401 was only an initial allocation.

Some way to go before we can claim a sell-out.
12:08, Mon 7 Oct
Jim
Can’t imagine we’ll ask, or get any more Jim. I should imagine Leeds are selling the tickets to their own that we could have demanded
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Jim
12:12, Mon 7 Oct
Can't remember when we sold out the away area at Leeds.

Leeds don't sell our unsold tickets to home fans normally - we just have plenty of space to spread ourselves out in the away enclosure.

I think it would be disingenuous to try to claim a 'sell-out' of the first batch when the away allocation is 3,000.
12:22, Mon 7 Oct
Jim
Correct about us not selling out. That’s why the comment about the masses speaking was strange. Because they’ve been selling out I presumed they’d use those seats in the away for themselves. Or isn’t that possible due to segregation issues?
Jim
12:25, Mon 7 Oct
I believe the poxy corner area they give us is a discrete section of the John Charles Stand and sub-dividing it to take home AND away supporters would probably not be possible.
12:26, Mon 7 Oct
Jim
Cheers Jim 👍
12:35, Mon 7 Oct
Yorkshire, God's only country where folk are good, sensible, working class, salt of the earth and call a spade a spade - and don't you forget it lad.

That'll be £39 pounds please my lad, to stand in the away end, do you need a receipt..................
12:42, Mon 7 Oct
I’ve paid more at Blues for my brothers ticket in the Prem and that was 15 years back. My then 9 year old had to pay 40 quid in Bruges and more than that at Wembley. I’ve paid more at vile a couple of years back too. I want to go , so will do as I normally do and pay. I don’t expect anybody else to do what they don’t want to
12:43, Mon 7 Oct
Jim
Jim
Can't remember when we sold out the away area at Leeds.

Leeds don't sell our unsold tickets to home fans normally - we just have plenty of space to spread ourselves out in the away enclosure.

I think it would be disingenuous to try to claim a 'sell-out' of the first batch when the away allocation is 3,000.

2012 we did when Leroy Lita scored in a 1-0 win. About 2,500 from memory.
KH
13:05, Mon 7 Oct
That wasn't a sell out, just our biggest following to Elland road in a while, sure there was less than 2000 thinking in between 1400-1800
13:12, Mon 7 Oct
KH
It was , sure I recall the 'away' following being declared as just over 1500. The numbers that day were also enhanced by several hundred travelling to celebrate 30 years of ZW.