13:30, Mon 7 Oct
Taking the little ‘un for his first visit to ER, I have to admit I’ve always been on the “I’m not paying that” bus, but making an exception this year as it’s one of the 3 grounds the lad really wanted to do.
KH
14:05, Mon 7 Oct
So it's still not a sell out. You can have just under 3k at Leeds.
14:23, Mon 7 Oct
European Bob
Jim
Can't remember when we sold out the away area at Leeds.

Leeds don't sell our unsold tickets to home fans normally - we just have plenty of space to spread ourselves out in the away enclosure.

I think it would be disingenuous to try to claim a 'sell-out' of the first batch when the away allocation is 3,000.

2012 we did when Leroy Lita scored in a 1-0 win. About 2,500 from memory.

Forgot he had ever played for us.
Revere me.
15:22, Mon 7 Oct
Jim
I believe the poxy corner area they give us is a discrete section of the John Charles Stand and sub-dividing it to take home AND away supporters would probably not be possible.
didn't bother them in the 70s, surrounded by Leeds fans in the ground so they could identify us outside
17:02, Mon 7 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
That’s more than we’ve usually sold 2 weeks before Leeds away.
70% sold before general sale. The masses ain’t spoke at all. I’m going and looking forward to it
70% of most away ends is usually more than 1000. Even if we do sell out (and I doubt that we will) 1400 will still be one of our lowest away followings all season.
17:35, Mon 7 Oct
Just tried to order 2 online.
Does the following sentence mean that we've sold out ?

We're Sorry!

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly.
18:00, Mon 7 Oct
You may need to select a different allocation possibly.
18:44, Mon 7 Oct
Balti
Rab C Nesbitt
That’s more than we’ve usually sold 2 weeks before Leeds away.
70% sold before general sale. The masses ain’t spoke at all. I’m going and looking forward to it
70% of most away ends is usually more than 1000. Even if we do sell out (and I doubt that we will) 1400 will still be one of our lowest away followings all season.
And it usually is at Leeds
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:08, Mon 7 Oct
Only proper blues go amirite rab
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
19:41, Mon 7 Oct
No. I’m going and squeeze toothpaste from the bottom of the tube and don’t celebrate ex players doing well for other teams
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:08, Mon 7 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Correct about us not selling out. That’s why the comment about the masses speaking was strange. Because they’ve been selling out I presumed they’d use those seats in the away for themselves. Or isn’t that possible due to segregation issues?

5,200 sold out early for our game at Wet Spam. We could have sold another 4K if they’d given us the 15% allocation. Fair pricing was the key.
Similarly at Bolton, in 2018. 5k for a Tuesday night game. Fair pricing.
We can easily fill the away end at Fulham, & normally do. 6k from memory, though not this season, due to ground alterations. Fair pricing.

It’s a personal choice as to whether one boycotts Leeds away. I do & you don’t. I don’t knock anyone that chooses to go, but I’d rather they didn’t. If Leeds priced sensibly, we’d take 4 or 5k this season (if they’d let us), not 1400. And I’d be buying my usual 3 tickets.
Remember, you can watch any PL game for £30 max. 25% less than what Leeds are charging. And that’s largely due to Man City fans boycotting Arsenal, and making a stand. For that (alone), I applaud them.
09:34, Tue 8 Oct
🎟 Leeds United - SOLD OUT!

The Club has sold out our initial allocation for our trip to Elland Road.

A request for further allocation has been made.

#KeepRightOn #BCFC

Arghh, can’t get down there till the weekend, fingers crossed they’ll release a few more..
mad
09:43, Tue 8 Oct
Tis a good chance for those usually stuck at Bronze or below to up their chances of being Silver or Gold next season too.

If you can get a cheap-ish rail fare then it is worth doing.

Decent city for boozing too.

But need to set aside circa £100 for match ticket and rail fare.

Too much for me this year so i'll either slip to Silver or just about stop at Gold next season as I'm sticking to London and local derbies this season pretty much
10:24, Tue 8 Oct
Generally our away support is unreal. If by any chance we mount a promotion charge in the next few years ( I know I know) I’m pretty sure we’d sell out practically every awayday. I’ve noticed loads more youngsters doing aways in the last few years, I know they get on peoples wick at times but we all started somewhere and they’re our future. As for ticket prices personally the odd ten or fifteen quid either way doesn’t make much difference in context of a proper awayday when I usually skulk in about 3am, 250 quid lighter with a strange rash.
Roger the lodger
Generally our away support is unreal. If by any chance we mount a promotion charge in the next few years ( I know I know) I’m pretty sure we’d sell out practically every awayday. I’ve noticed loads more youngsters doing aways in the last few years, I know they get on peoples wick at times but we all started somewhere and they’re our future. As for ticket prices personally the odd ten or fifteen quid either way doesn’t make much difference in context of a proper awayday when I usually skulk in about 3am, 250 quid lighter with a strange rash.

It cost me £350 for the strange rash!!!!