10:10, Tue 8 Oct
[www.bbc.co.uk]

It seems winning won 31 of 66 games, the third highest win ratio of any permanent manager in the club's history is not good enough
10:14, Tue 8 Oct
Their powers that be have totally screwed up this Summer in terms of transfer activity. Last season I watched a couple of their games in League One and had hem pegged as dark horses.
10:20, Tue 8 Oct
They’ve been awful when I’ve seen them though.
It can hardly be described as a surprise.
We as Blues fans would want him gone I suspect if we were in their situation
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:33, Tue 8 Oct
They could have been over performing and Seventh and might still have been sacked, never to be as high since 😎
10:34, Tue 8 Oct
Their board have a rule where they won't sign anyone over of 26 - their keeper wasn't allowed to sign a contract extension because of his age, despite having a decent season.

They're loaded and have a lot in common with our board when it comes to football decisions. A bit thick.
11:00, Tue 8 Oct
We lost 3 games and people were calling for Pep's head.
He's won 1 game this season and you're surprised?
11:06, Tue 8 Oct
No, I'm Scoobers 👍
11:07, Tue 8 Oct
Barnsley use a 'Moneyball', spreadsheet model for finding players. Not all of them are going to work and trying to make the ones that do arrive work in a harder division than League One was always going to be tough.
The planks who try to put hipster bollocks into practice at clubs deserve everything they get.
11:13, Tue 8 Oct
Scoobers
[www.bbc.co.uk]

It seems winning won 31 of 66 games, the third highest win ratio of any permanent manager in the club's history is not good enough

“Sacking”
Or did he walk?
I’d heard he resigned due to the Club’s bizarre & woeful recruitment over the summer. His final media interview seems to support that. He was brutally honest (& correct) about the inadequacies of the squad.
He’ll probably walk into a better job quite soon, & deservedly so.
11:14, Tue 8 Oct
Don't Brentford use that pretty successfully?
11:20, Tue 8 Oct
Yes it can work. Silly to write it off. Especially as a Blues fan 😁
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:24, Tue 8 Oct
Balti
Barnsley use a 'Moneyball', spreadsheet model for finding players. Not all of them are going to work and trying to make the ones that do arrive work in a harder division than League One was always going to be tough.
The planks who try to put hipster bollocks into practice at clubs deserve everything they get.

In reality, if done right, it's one of the only proven ways of running a football club that is successful on the pitch without operating in loads of debt
11:24, Tue 8 Oct
Yeah, I was gonna say, our recruitment has been horrific, Brentford's blows us out of the water.

Wish we'd had some hipsters in charge of recruitment at our place instead of greedy agents and old bent managers.
Formerly Le Mod
12:03, Tue 8 Oct
Don't Brentford use that pretty successfully?

And Brighton
13:17, Tue 8 Oct
Lost a lot of key players and brought young to replace.

Ultimately after seeing their summer window I had them marked down with Luton and Millwall as the teams I think will drop this term. However with the young squad they have assembled would be able back competing for promotion in league 1 next season.

Shame for him really, done a great job at a small club but ultimately recruitment this summer was poor for the short term and has told.