14:08, Wed 9 Oct
Ricky Blotto
Two very bored people with not much to do, having a spat.

Other very bored people with not much to do, getting excited about it.

Bored? Having intermit details of your life being in the papers at every turn?

DES - Rooney decided to do some of her own investigative work after as I said all details of her life would end up on in the papers each time she would post anything on her private Instagram account.

She decided to hide her account from everyone apart from Vardy and then post false stories. These false stories like a 'gender reveal party in Mexico' or 'the basement of their new home flooding' still ended up in The Sun.

Today Colleen revealed the above on Twitter to Rachel Vardy.

Funny.

Someone has even asked if the 'Wayne Rooney joining Derby' is actually true or just a daft false story to catch Vardy out that has now gone too far!
14:16, Wed 9 Oct
CheswickBlue
Coleen has caught Rebekah Vardy selling stories about her personal life to The Sun and outed her on Twitter for it

Marvellous stuff

No, that's not strictly true.

She has managed to deduce that the only account which has seen the stuff that was then reported to the Sun was Rebekah Vardy's account. Quite clearly she does not make the allegation directly at Vardy, which would be actionable.

Vardy has confirmed that more than one person has access to her instagram account. There is also the possibility that Vardy's account has been compromised.
14:19, Wed 9 Oct
ye saw a twitter lawyer say the statement was very carefully worded.

If it was her PR company or anyone else, it will be out in the wash very soon as surely she throws them under the bus (if it wasn't actually her)
14:25, Wed 9 Oct
number8
The Breaking Bad one for me, genius.

my fave so far - [twitter.com]
14:27, Wed 9 Oct
Knowing that Rebekah Vardy volunteers and helps Children with Special Needs regularly around Leicestershire and the fact that Jamie Vardy is minted, I would highly doubt she would sell this clickbait rubbish to the s*n. She comes across as a decent person to me.

On that note so does Colleen, even if I question her decision to stick with Wayne after his high profile infidelities in the past.
14:31, Wed 9 Oct
BentsCokeParty
Knowing that Rebekah Vardy volunteers and helps Children with Special Needs regularly around Leicestershire and the fact that Jamie Vardy is minted, I would highly doubt she would sell this clickbait rubbish to the s*n. She comes across as a decent person to me.

On that note so does Colleen, even if I question her decision to stick with Wayne after his high profile infidelities in the past.

The Vardy's live just down the road from me, I'll pop down and ask later.
14:32, Wed 9 Oct
Watch out for the Paparazzi and Journos
14:50, Wed 9 Oct
HackneyBlue
Haven't done any work this morning

I made a point of getting everybody else at work interested so I'm not the only one doing no work today.

What a tremendous morning/afternoon.
15:12, Wed 9 Oct
El Mayor
CheswickBlue
Coleen has caught Rebekah Vardy selling stories about her personal life to The Sun and outed her on Twitter for it

Marvellous stuff

No, that's not strictly true.

She has managed to deduce that the only account which has seen the stuff that was then reported to the Sun was Rebekah Vardy's account. Quite clearly she does not make the allegation directly at Vardy, which would be actionable.

Vardy has confirmed that more than one person has access to her instagram account. There is also the possibility that Vardy's account has been compromised.

Ok yes if we are nitpicking and looking from a legal point of view, but it looks pretty clear she's accusing her
15:32, Wed 9 Oct
HackneyBlue

If it was her PR company or anyone else, it will be out in the wash very soon as surely she throws them under the bus (if it wasn't actually her)

There is nothing actionable in CR's post. It is RV's account responsible for the leaks. That's been as good as confirmed by VR banging on about password changes, etc.

Edit - you're talking about VR throwing her own PR people under the bus?
15:33, Wed 9 Oct
Redditch Blue
HackneyBlue

There is nothing actionable in CR's post. It is RV's account responsible for the leaks. That's been as good as confirmed by VR banging on about password changes, etc.

Who is VR?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:35, Wed 9 Oct
Redditch Blue
HackneyBlue

Yea, if it actually was someone else accessing the account, then surely she hangs them out to dry
15:40, Wed 9 Oct
Yep. Then again, given how slack she appears to have been with it (I don't believe her), she will have as much trouble proving who it is as CR will have proving it was actually RV.

It's not a good look for Vardy either way.
15:45, Wed 9 Oct
Why would Rebekah Vardy need multiple people to have access to her accounts?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:46, Wed 9 Oct
Indeed. Hence me saying I don't believe her.