10:44, Thu 7 Nov
At the end of last year I remember the club doing a list of names tribute on the large screen of fans who had passed away during 2018. Anyone got any idea of whether the club are doing the same again for this year? (I've emailed the club but still waiting for a reply)
DES
11:02, Thu 7 Nov
They did it first after Christmas 2017, seeing my best mates face on there, he died in the November was one of saddest things Ive ever saw!
He became a great Blues Fan, I converted him from Villa after we scored 6 goals three times at home in 1967 season!

KRO
11:14, Thu 7 Nov
DES
Hull, Huddersfield and Portsmouth? Vowden came on as half time sun against Portsmouth and became the first sub to score a hat trick I think?
DES
11:37, Thu 7 Nov
steve aerobic
Hull, Huddersfield and Portsmouth? Vowden came on as half time sun against Portsmouth and became the first sub to score a hat trick I think?
You are spot on and Bert Murray got a 40 yarder in one of those games!
I think we scored 100 goals in all competitions, and of course got to semi V Baggies.
My mate Bernie was with me at all those games!

KRO
DES
11:37, Thu 7 Nov
DES
DES
steve aerobic
You are spot on oops no think it was Boro and Bert Murray got a 40 yarder in one of those games!
I think we scored 100 goals in all competitions, and of course got to semi V Baggies.
My mate Bernie was with me at all those games!

KRO
12:04, Thu 7 Nov
I am sure they will, have done it for the last 2 years.

A bloody fly always gets in my eye when they do the roll call
12:13, Thu 7 Nov
Isn't it done end of year rather than rememberance day ?
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
08:10, Fri 8 Nov
I thought it was the end of the year to be honest. Thanks for the replies I'll keep pestering the club.
08:08, Sat 9 Nov
DES
Great times
08:46, Sat 9 Nov
steve aerobic

Hull, Middlesbrough, and Huddersfield.

Vowden's substitute hat trick was against Huddersfield early in the following season... 7 September 1968.