13:41, Thu 7 Nov
Linked Image

Decent write up on Jude, that. Valued at £15m apparently. Weโ€™ll be lucky to see half that, knowing our history of selling young players.
I got the horses in the back
DES
13:52, Thu 7 Nov
I've been reading 4 4 2 virtually since it started, great read! But for us oldies that Retro passback magazine is brilliant as well!

KRO
13:59, Thu 7 Nov
DES
Iโ€™ve been reading it ever since I was eventually indoctrinated into football ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s a good read; easy enough to digest without being aimed at kids, and has some proper interesting articles. The feature article/interview in this issue is with Raheem Sterling and itโ€™s a great read. Proper nice bloke, confident but not arrogant.
14:00, Thu 7 Nov
Barring a major injury he will fetch a minimum of £70m.
14:01, Thu 7 Nov
It's no Mundial, but does have a few extra elements now to appease that sort of crowd. The Mixer is a nice section.
14:02, Thu 7 Nov
In how many transfers time??
14:14, Thu 7 Nov
Ginja Ninja

When Bayern Munich sell him to title-chasing Leicester in four years, sure thing
14:29, Thu 7 Nov
AmeliaBlue
Linked Image

Decent write up on Jude, that. Valued at £15m apparently. Weโ€™ll be lucky to see half that, knowing our history of selling young players.
Bar that one we sold in the summer for £15million.
14:30, Thu 7 Nov
Ginja Ninja
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That is ridiculous. We aren't gonna recieve £70million for Jude. We'll do OK to get 20% of that.
14:32, Thu 7 Nov
Yeah youโ€™re right I also remember Adams coming through our academy ๐Ÿ™„ Just like I remember the majority of people saying £15m was a fair price for a young 20 goal a season English forward in the modern marketplace

Are you deliberately making a habit of saying ridiculous nonsense or does it just come naturally?
14:37, Thu 7 Nov
Let's just enjoy watching him while he's here.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:46, Thu 7 Nov
AmeliaBlue
Yeah youโ€™re right I also remember Adams coming through our academy ๐Ÿ™„ Just like I remember the majority of people saying £15m was a fair price for a young 20 goal a season English forward in the modern marketplace

Are you deliberately making a habit of saying ridiculous nonsense or does it just come naturally?
You said selling young players, you never said anything about players from our academy. And I actually did say at the time of selling him that £15million was a fair price for Adams, because it was.
15:16, Thu 7 Nov
AmeliaBlue

Adams didn't come through our academy
15:18, Thu 7 Nov
Sarcasm my friend.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:44, Thu 7 Nov
Balti
Ginja Ninja
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That is ridiculous. We aren't gonna recieve £70million for Jude. We'll do OK to get 20% of that.

So you think we'll receive less than we did for Adams. Don't be silly.

Jude is our youngest ever player, the England u-16 captain and bonafide future England international, he will go for big money.