19:19, Wed 27 Nov
Visiting friends in Erdington this weekend. Being an exiled Brummie l've always kept to Balsall Heath, Stirchley etc for my favorite dish. However our friends want to go for a Balti closer to Erdington rather than where l've mentioned Soooo. Can anyone recommend a decent sit down Balti house closer to Erdington please.. 🤔
20:36, Wed 27 Nov
There are a few decent curry houses on Boldmere rd Sutton.
20:44, Wed 27 Nov
Shalban on Boldmere high street or Mother India. Both get very busy so you are best booking and both take your own booze.

Failing that try the curry house that used to be Raj Mahal in the run of shops opposite Pype Hayes park just by the old Baggot. Changed name now but it's the same owners.

All three are quality meals
21:46, Wed 27 Nov
Either of those Boldmere ones would be perfect. Mother India is on top form at the moment. Take your own booze, a cracking craft beer bar almost next door and other places for a drink
@Bluewurst1875
19:31, Thu 28 Nov
Thank you all for your advice.
23:16, Thu 28 Nov
The Bilash in Kingstanding isn’t far from erdington and a very nice Curry
04:21, Fri 29 Nov
Azims in Lozells if it is still there? Old school.
10:46, Sat 30 Nov
Ricky
The Bilash in Kingstanding isn’t far from erdington and a very nice Curry
Thank you.
Roj
11:10, Sat 30 Nov
Mother India is the chosen curry house for my old mate from work who really is a curry fanatic. His taste in curry is always good unlike his choice of villa as his team. Book.
12:45, Sat 30 Nov
Roj
The ones mentioned in Boldmere are fine but being a Saturday may be full I would phone / book first.

When I lived over that way I thought the one opposite Pype Hayes park on the Chester Road, just up from where the Bagot used to be, the best. Can’t remember the name Started with R I think, been a few years since I’ve been though.

Edit just read thread see above post Nose of the Blue.
14:16, Sat 30 Nov
Any along Boldmere. Regards, Shaban, Mother India or Kababish
14:31, Sat 30 Nov
still there seff,rob y
17:58, Sat 30 Nov
Any along Boldmere. Regards, Shaban, Mother India or Kababish

I wouldn’t say any

The ones you have missed out I haven’t been impressed with.
@Bluewurst1875
16:43, Sun 1 Dec
So where did you go to in the end?
17:23, Sun 1 Dec
burger king