18:37, Sat 30 Nov
Draw will be in the next few days.

What do we want?

Potential banana skin in the form of someone like Newport?
Beatable Prem team at Stans?
Payday and day out but doomed to lose at Anfield?

Me?

I'd go for the second. Anything but something tedious like Chelsea away
And I'd fancy us giving it a go rather than repeating the Pompey team
18:38, Sat 30 Nov
Chelsea away would be much better than Newcastle or Southampton at home
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:42, Sat 30 Nov
Hmm - losing in a desultory fashion in front of a half full stadium where no-one's much interested is better than a full house at home and the chance to win in a cracking game letting home fans seeing the kind of level of play we're aspiring to.

I think me and thee are on different wavelengths
18:44, Sat 30 Nov
Depends what you’re in it for, the chance to get knocked out playing a reserve team in the 4th round or a good away day.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
18:49, Sat 30 Nov
yorksblue
Hmm - losing in a desultory fashion in front of a half full stadium where no-one's much interested is better than a full house at home and the chance to win in a cracking game letting home fans seeing the kind of level of play we're aspiring to.

I think me and thee are on different wavelengths
Full house at home against Newcastle? 😆😆😆
We played them a few years back and there was 13000 there. Over 4500 Geordies

[www.nufc.com]
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:52, Sat 30 Nov
If a home team against a beatable Prem team led by one of our former managers doesn't excite you then I don't think you're interested in the comp.

Let's play the youth team at Anfield get stuffed 6-0 but hey, it'll be a good day out. Sure.

Anyway, off now...I guess we just see things differently which is the joy of following any sport
19:01, Sat 30 Nov
Someone shit at home, like I say every year about both competitions.
Revere me.
19:53, Sat 30 Nov
Vile at home. Sneak Mitchell back in.
21:09, Sat 30 Nov
As a mate said: Coventry - very interesting - or even more so, Cov at home to the historians... We’ll probably get a championship club at home who we’ve just played, or are due to play🙄🙄🙄

KRO
Yum, Yum, Gimme Some...
22:12, Sat 30 Nov
I’d love us to go far in the fa cup. We’ve made four quarter finals in my lifetime, made a complete arse of the last two
22:16, Sat 30 Nov
Villa away ffs. Why anything else?
22:58, Sat 30 Nov
I'd love a big glamour club at home, for the sake of my lads. They haven't seen us play anybody they see on match of the day yet.
That was liquid football!
23:48, Sat 30 Nov
sopwith

Villa at home for me.
12:02, Sun 1 Dec
When’s the draw?
12:13, Sun 1 Dec
Los Azules
sopwith
This. 5.30pm 5.000 pissed up blues loons bring it on.