Rochdale away (presuming they're still in it).
12:42, Sun 1 Dec
Manyoo at home. A chance for our younger fans to see a big team with star players, but one that could be vulnerable at a packed StAns. There’s a risk that big teams would rest most of their best players, but I’m not sure Manyoo would be so comfortable doing that, given the precarious situation of their manager.
14:52, Sun 1 Dec
At home to Peterborough, chance to see Toney, Madison and eisa.

Toney had just scored from 40 yards against dover
15:02, Sun 1 Dec
Rochdale away
15:30, Sun 1 Dec
mr-bubble
Los Azules
sopwith
Villa away ffs. Why anything else?
This. 5.30pm 5.000 pissed up blues loons bring it on.
12.30 Saturday or 12 on Sunday. and 2500 tops
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:34, Sun 1 Dec
sopwith

Because they’d embarrass us again.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:05, Sun 1 Dec
sopwith

Aside from the hiding they'd undoubtedly inflict on us on the field of play you mean ??

The correct answer of course is Tottenham away & a chance to have a goosey at that fantastic looking gaffe of theirs.
17:18, Sun 1 Dec
one of the manchester sides at home. charge them £100m for Bellingham when he takes the piss out of 'em.
17:54, Sun 1 Dec
Manyoo at home. A chance for our younger fans to see a big team with star players, but one that could be vulnerable at a packed StAns.

You say that like a packed StAns makes some sort of noise?
17:59, Sun 1 Dec
Would it even be packed?
As it would be on tv
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:01, Sun 1 Dec
yorksblue
Draw will be in the next few days.

What do we want?

Potential banana skin in the form of someone like Newport?
Beatable Prem team at Stans?
Payday and day out but doomed to lose at Anfield?

Me?

I'd go for the second. Anything but something tedious like Chelsea away
And I'd fancy us giving it a go rather than repeating the Pompey team
Sheffield Wednesday for me, at St Andrews
18:22, Sun 1 Dec
sopwith

Aside from the hiding they'd undoubtedly inflict on us on the field of play you mean ??

The correct answer of course is Tottenham away & a chance to have a goosey at that fantastic looking gaffe of theirs.

Or Rochdale away. As it is every year
@Bluewurst1875
20:18, Sun 1 Dec
Nope it's still someone shit at home. In the next round it's someone shit at home and so on with ideally there being someone shit to play all the way through.
Revere me.
21:50, Sun 1 Dec
Bluewurst
sopwith

Or Rochdale away. As it is every year

This will do for me.
22:07, Sun 1 Dec
NOT Vile. Always far too much hype, plus Greasy will get clobbered again thanks to his stupid effing big mouth. Then there'll be trouble.

Lower leagues at home please. Then in the final, we can play someone like Barnsley, and win the FA Cuo for the first time in our history.