10:42, Mon 2 Dec
Just going through our squad from our last promotion season and saw a few belting names that had long passed out of my mind.

Apparently in 2008/09 we had the likes of Hamer Bouazza, Ulises de la Cruz and Djimi Traore on our books.

Gun to my head I could not have told you these three played for us - barely remember Marcus Bent tbh!

Any other shouts?
Can’t remember
DES
10:48, Mon 2 Dec
stevenn'ponzischeme
Just going through our squad from our last promotion season and saw a few belting names that had long passed out of my mind.

Apparently in 2008/09 we had the likes of Hamer Bouazza, Ulises de la Cruz and Djimi Traore on our books.

Gun to my head I could not have told you these three played for us - barely remember Marcus Bent tbh!

Any other shouts?
Bouzza came same time as Scott Sinclair, both flopped massively!
Think Buozza (chin like Jimmy Hill) played one half decent game at shef wed!

KRO
I went to wikipedia for the list of players, sorted them into date order, and looked down until I found a player I did not remember at all. To see which player played the most for us without leaving me with any memories.

Stuart Parnaby. 61 games, 1 goal, and I completely forgot he played for us.
12:10, Mon 2 Dec
I’ve mentioned before but Rafael Schmitz played for us during 07-08 Premier League season.
I’ve honestly forgotten most of Lee Clark’s loan/free transfers who made less than 10 appearances for us.
12:23, Mon 2 Dec
Jesse Lingard, Jordan Ibe, Andros Townnend
12:23, Mon 2 Dec
Paul Hendrie,Archie Styles, Bud Brocken, Terry Twell, Steve Phillips...
Too numerous to mention. That’s during the late 60s and 70s.
You could make an XI out of Clark's transfers alone

David Lucas

Ben Gordon
Aaron Martin
Papa Boupa Diop
James Hurst

Brian Howard
Brek Shea
Dariusz Dudka
Scott Allan

Matt Green
Aaron McLean

Subs

Albert Rusnak
Tom Thorpe
Gavin Gunning
Denny Johnstone
Darren Ambrose
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Super Hans
You could make an XI out of Clark's transfers alone

David Lucas

Ben Gordon
Aaron Martin
Papa Boupa Diop
James Hurst

Brian Howard
Brek Shea
Dariusz Dudka
Scott Allan

Matt Green
Aaron McLean

Subs

Albert Rusnak
Tom Thorpe
Gavin Gunning
Denny Johnstone
Darren Ambrose

Reading this gave me heart burn. What a load of old shit.
12:42, Mon 2 Dec
DES
DES
stevenn'ponzischeme

Any other shouts?
Bouzza came same time as Scott Sinclair, both flopped massively!
Think Buozza (chin like Jimmy Hill) played one half decent game at shef wed!

KRO

Also have no recollection at all of Scott Sinclair playing for us. He'd walk into this side today.
12:45, Mon 2 Dec
bluearmyfaction
I went to wikipedia for the list of players, sorted them into date order, and looked down until I found a player I did not remember at all. To see which player played the most for us without leaving me with any memories.

Was it Parnaby who won the penalty against Arsenal from which we equalised right at the end and prompted Gallas to sit down on the pitch in a strop?
13:08, Mon 2 Dec
Englishblue

I find it difficult to forget one player who scored four goals in a single match and another player who provided the cross that led to Bolton miracle...
13:19, Mon 2 Dec
YellowRivers
Englishblue

I find it difficult to forget one player who scored four goals in a single match and another player who provided the cross that led to Bolton miracle...

Lingard was excellent for us.
Townsend was decent.
Ibe - See above
13:49, Mon 2 Dec
Bcfc1967
bluearmyfaction

Was it Parnaby who won the penalty against Arsenal from which we equalised right at the end and prompted Gallas to sit down on the pitch in a strop?

Yep, fouled by Clichy.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Caleb Folan
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.